- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Nib & McNib (Gestures) Quill Click-less Software
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Nib & McNib offer visual indicators at the cursor that allow the user to see what is happening at the part of the screen they are looking at. The software has been optimized for web browsing. You can surf all night (take regular breaks) and never have to click a button. It also has an intelligent break timer that monitors activity and adjusts the time to the next break on that basis. The PC version has the option to disable the keyboard and mouse for the duration of the break.
DragnMove highlights text, copies & pastes and moves frames. Users can surf the Web without having to click a single mouse button. Click Count monitors user and software clicks so users know just how much muscular activity they save. Break Timer sets an interval between breaks as well as the break duration. Hot keys allow keyboard emulation of many mouse button functions and ApplyNib sets different functions in different windows.
See exactly how Nib & McNib Software works:
Nib Program Overview
Nib Video Demo
Nib Instructions (PDF)
Download and try out 30 day demo versions of Nib and McNib:
Please note that McNib software is not compatible with Lion OS.
When you purchase this software, we will email you download instructions and the registration code. No hard copies of the software will be shipped and no shipping charges will be incurred.
Each software license may be installed on up to 2 computers for a single user.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
June 14, 2015
This software clearly relieves my trouble with using mouse, especially during click+drag horrible mouse combination -- with Nib you don't need to torture your tendons during dragging anymore!! Totally painless working experience! Thank you for developing it.
nib for PC
February 12, 2012
Wow why I didn't learn about this software before, incredible. Totally a wrist saver! I run it on windows Xp and seriously its incredible I'm so excited about it. Now I'm running the demo but I'll will buy it. Today I have saved 1003 clicks, that's a lot, people don't understand how risky it is to click a coples thousand times a day... The most amazing thing is that Nib works on Autocad. Long autocad drawing session were wrecking my wrist soo bad. At first you'll be very disapointed with the filling of Nib but keep using it and at last you'll not even think about it and your hand will be so happy!!
compatibility with WinVista
August 26, 2009
Works great with my office computer which runs XP professional. On my home computer running Vista it doesn't seem to disable the keyboard or mouse during breaks. Otherwise it works fine. Please provide compatibility information, specially as new OS's are made available.THANKS