- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
ergoCentric Chameleon Standard Keyboard Tray
The ergoCentric Chameleon Standard Keyboard Tray is a highly-adjustable keyboard tray solution that features both a sturdy platform for your keyboard as well as an adaptable mouse platform that can be placed to the left or right of your keyboard as either a mouse-over, mouse-under or in-line platform without the use of tools. Fully retractable on a standard 19" track with the option of a 17" track for limited depth desks, the Chameleon Keyboard Tray's adjustment mechanism allows for a range of height adjustment above or below the track, as well as tilt from 10 degrees positive to 15 degrees negative, with built-in tilt and height indicators which allow for consistent ergonomic positioning. Also available with an above-desk mechanism as the Chameleon Sit-Stand Keyboard Tray, the ergoCentric Chameleon Standard Keyboard Tray features a low profile design and easy adjustment, making it a highly-configurable keyboard tray system that will allow almost any user to access the benefits of placing your keyboard and mouse in the proper, relaxed ergonomic position.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Standard Chameleon Keyboard Tray gives you two track length options for mounting your system to the underside of your desk.
- 19" track - Fully retractable when mounted 1" from the front of the desk (fits most applications)
- 17" track - Fits limited-depth desks
Optional Adjustable Corner Adapter
The Chameleon Keyboard Tray features an optional extended base plate, depth adjustable from 1.1875" to 2", which allows for installation on a beveled or bull-nosed desk, with concealed hardware for a clean look.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The ergoCentric Chameleon Standard Keyboard Tray is a low-profile and fully-retractable keyboard tray with easy, tool-free adjustment to fit almost any user. The Chameleon Keyboard Tray's wide range of height and tilt adjustment can be set and recorded with its built-in indicators for consistent adjustment and position evaluation. The mouse platform features independent articulation, allowing for neutral wrist position when adjusting your keyboard tray's tilt, and it can be quickly and easily adjusted for left or right mouse-over, mouse-under or in-line mousing. Also included are gel palm and mouse pad supports for even more comfort, as well as an optional corner adapter for rounded or beveled edge desks. The ergoCentric Chameleon Standard Keyboard Tray makes it easy to get your keyboard and mouse in the "neutral reach zone," cutting down on repetitive stress injuries and reducing strain.
Features - ergoCentric Chameleon Standard Keyboard Tray
- Keyboard tray is fully retractable on a 19" track; 17" track available for shorter depth desks
- Mouse platform can be adjusted to the left or right of keyboard platform and can be adjusted for mouse-over, mouse-under, or neutral in-line mousing without tools
- Keyboard tray adjusts from 10 degrees positive to 15 degrees negative, and mouse platform articulates independently
- Arm allows for height adjustment from 2.25" above the track to 6.13" below, and tilt and height range gauges allow for consistent position adjustment
- Includes gel palm and mouse supports and the option for a corner adapter for beveled or rounded desks
- Recessed hardware and 1/2" thick platform creates a low-profile design
- U.S. made from 100% post-consumer waste and 100% recyclable
|Height adjustment||2.25" above track to 6.13" below|
|Tilt range||10° positive - 15° negative|
|Track length||17" or 19" L|
|Keyboard platform dimensions||19" W x 10" D x 0.5" thick|
|Mouse platform size||8.75" diameter|
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The ergoCentric Chameleon Standard Keyboard Tray gives you several keyboard trays in one package, including an in-line keyboard and mousing surface as well as a mouse-over platform for users who want to get their mouse even closer to their keyboard. You can even switch from right to left hand mousing, all without the use of tools. We suggest using this function for people who suffer from repetitive stress issues, which can be relieved by periodically switching your mouse hand. The Chameleon Keyboard Tray's configurability and ease of adjustment make it easy to fit almost any user.