- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Ergotech One-Touch Ultra
The Ergotech One-Touch Ultra is a modular monitor mounting solution for users in need of a sit-stand mount that fits onto their existing desk. Ergotech One-Touch Ultras provide quick electric height adjustment with the push of a button while still maintaining height and depth adjustment for up to four monitors at once. Built-in wire management, two integral work surfaces for mouse and keyboard placement, and clean grommet, wall and desk clamp mounting options all help to transform your desk into a convenient sit-stand system without the need for permanent modifications.
Looking for a wall-mounted solution? The ErgoTech One-Touch FlexView provides a low-profile wall-mounted height adjustable workstation that's perfect for small spaces.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Multiple mounting options can be used to attach the Ergotech One-Touch Ultra to your workstation. Select the best fit for your desk from the following mount types:
The One-Touch Ultra comes standard with a 28'' W x 13'' D upper worksurface and also includes a secondary lower worksurface designed to support your keyboard and mouse while fitting flush with the front edge of your desk. Two lower worksurface sizes are available:
- 36'' W x 13'' D - fits flush with a 30'' D desk
- 36'' W x 17'' D - fits flush with a 34'' D desk
The Ergotech One-Touch Ultra offers modular support for up to four monitors, arranged in a one-row single, dual, triple or quad landscape configuration, or two-row "two over two" or "one over three" configurations. All configurations except for the quad one-row configuration will support displays up to 27'' wide with a combined weight of up to 100 lbs. Please note that only single and dual mounting options are available for Apple displays.
For users who use a laptop in tandem with their standard displays, an optional laptop tray is available that will mount to a standard VESA adapter in place of a second monitor. This sturdy tray features independent height adjustment capabilities, allowing for perfect height matching to an existing monitor.
An optional power outlet is available for the Ergotech One-Touch Ultra that integrates two standard power ports and a pair of USB power outlets directly into your sit-stand system, allowing you to power your office electronics as well as charge USB-compatible devices such as tablets and smartphones at the same time.
An excellent standing workstation solution for offices with desks that cannot be replaced or modified, the Ergotech One-Touch Ultra workstation not only provides electric height adjustment for up to four 27'' monitors, but also provides an extra-large worksurface for your mouse and keyboard as well. A high-powered motor elevates your workstation up to 20'' above the desktop with the touch of a button and can be adjusted to any height increment. Five mounting options allow for the One-Touch Ultra to be mounted nearly anywhere, and integral cable management helps ensure a clean appearance once installed. Able to lift up to 100 lbs. of equipment and equipped with two sturdy worksurfaces, the Ergotech One-Touch Ultra is a reliable way to maintain productivity while also avoiding the health risks associated with prolonged sitting.
Features - Ergotech One-Touch Ultra
- One-touch electric operation offers easy, convenient height adjustment
- Integral worksurfaces support mouse and keyboard
- Main worksurface sits flat on desk when in down position
- Modular monitor mounting system can be upgraded to support up to four monitors
- 100 lbs. lifting capacity supports extra large monitors
- Rear-mounted clamp, grommet, flush/rail, slat wall and wall mounts provide stability while reducing desktop clutter
Ergotech One-Touch Ultra Specifications
|Height adjustment range||20'' H (from desktop)|
|Keyboard and monitor distance||7'' H|
|Keyboard tilt range||0° to -15°|
|Total weight capacity||100 lbs (includes monitors, work surface and keyboard tray)|
|Maximum monitor size||27'' (21'' in one-row quad configuration)|
|Worksurface dimensions||Upper worksurface: 28'' W x 13'' D Lower worksurface: 36'' W x 13'' D to 17'' D|
|Warranty||2 years motor; 10 years all other parts|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
If you're in need of a sit-stand solution for multiple monitors but can't replace or modify your existing desk, the Ergotech One-Touch Ultra provides electric height adjustment for up to four monitors as well as your keyboard and mouse. One-touch elevation controls allow for up to 20'' of vertical travel, while still allowing for tilt and orientation adjustment of your monitors. This allows you to not only easily transition between sitting and standing positions throughout the day, but also adjust your monitor viewing angle to alleviate eye strain.