- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Adjustable Height Exercise Desks
Stay fit while you work with an adjustable-height exercise desk available from The Human Solution. Treadmill desks and bike desks are designed to keep you moving throughout the workday, combating fatigue, obesity, poor circulation, increased risk for disease, and other health problems associated with prolonged sitting. The science is in, and it's hard to ignore: all-day sitting is killing us.
Obesity is now the number two cause of preventable death in the United States. Less than 17% of adults currently fall into the "normal BMI" range, and only 3-5% meet the minimum recommendations for physical activity. Exercise desks allow you to make a significant yet sustainable change in your lifestyle at work. These ergonomic active workstations pair our popular sit-stand desks with a treadmill, recumbent bike, or spin bike to provide an easy solution for staying active and fit at the workplace. Mayo Clinic researchers estimate that overweight office workers who use a treadmill desk for two or three hours per day, walking at an average of 1.5 miles per hour, can lose up to 66 pounds in one year. Walking reduces depression, lowers your risk of diabetes, cancer, and heart disease, slows down the aging process, and improves cognitive abilities.
In addition to the considerable health benefits of walking, you'll find that the use of an adjustable-height exercise desk leaves you feeling more energized and focused, so you won't need that mid-afternoon caffeine or sugar boost. Finally, you'll likely notice an improvement in any back, neck, or shoulder pain you may have from all-day sitting. You'll be amazed at how easy it is to feel better in every way just by doing a little light walking.
Still not sure what you need? Submit a form for personalized recommendations from our desk experts.
Adjustable height exercise desks offered by The Human Solution help you stay fit, active and energetic while working. Designed to offer a practical fitness solution for anyone — from the home office worker to the cubicle worker and the executive — exercise desks like the UPLIFT Treadmill Desk and the UPLIFT Bike Desk will get you up and moving. Experience the many health benefits of standing, walking, or biking while you work, including increased blood flow, more calories burned, better posture and alertness, and a significant reduction in your risk for serious diseases.
Thinking of making the switch to an adjustable height desk? Visit our blog, where we tell you everything you need to know!
Stream the videos below to see our treadmill desk and bike desk in action:
Video Demonstration- UPLIFT Treadmill Desk
See our UPLIFT Treadmill Desk in action below.