- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Health Postures TaskMate Go 6300
The Health Postures TaskMate Go 6300 is an easy way to transform your regular office desk into a height adjustable workstation. It quickly clamps to your desk so that you can convert a sitting desk to standing desk. As an alternative to a standing desk, the Health Postures TaskMate Go 6300 will get you up while you're working, help you burn calories and increase your energy. View the Taskmate 6100 for a Taskmate with a larger tabletop and copy holders.
Stuck in a cube with a fixed height desk? Our Certified Professional Ergonomist recommends adding an UPLIFT Space Saver Standing Desk that can easily fit in your cube space as the best solution. Use the optional monitor arm to set up your ideal standing desk. It's more stable and puts the monitor at a better distance from your eyes than a set-up you place on your existing desk, and it keeps your desk space free.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Health Postures TaskMate Go 6300 is available with the standard single monitor VESA mount, a dual monitor VESA mount to allow you to mount two monitors, or a single arm and laptop tray combo that allows you to mount one standard monitor and a laptop.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
Instantly change your desk to a standing workstation with Health Postures TaskMate Go 6300. Using a simple lever easily moves your keyboard, monitor and mouse into a standing position. The Taskmate Go also includes a built-in document holder which doubles as an iPod holder. This product comes fully assembled, has heavy-duty steel construction and is manufactured in the USA. Take a stand at work! Relieve your neck and back pain, burn more calories and increase your energy.
Features - Health Postures TaskMate Go 6300
- Move easily from sitting to standing position
- Quickly and securely attaches to work surfaces using an innovative 2-point clamping system
- Dual Monitor accessory option available
- Easily fits into corner desk or cubicle
- Mouse platform can be placed on either side of keyboard tray for right-handed or left-handed users
Health Postures TaskMate Go 6300 Specifications
|Height travel||14" H||Minimum desktop thickness||7/8''|
|Maximum desktop thickness||2''||Weight capacity||35 lbs|
|Max LCD size single||30"||Max LCD size dual||24"|
|Tabletop length||10.5" W x 16 H"|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Health Postures TaskMate Go 6300 will help burn away those calories by standing at your desk rather than just sitting all day. By switching to a standing position throughout the day, it will help you lose weight and alleviate back pain. You will also notice that your energy level is higher and that your focus is better.
TaskMate Go 6300
November 1, 2013
Great standing desk, it's the first commercially sold standing desk I have bought and I'm 99% satisfied with it. The only thing I would of liked more with the product is an adjustable height for the keyboard being separate from the actual monitors. Both are linked together. When I swap from a standing to a sitting position ( which takes about 10 seconds ), the monitors are either too high or the keyboard is too high. Since I spend 90% of my time standing, this is not a big issue but it could be better! Awesome product! stable, doesn't wiggle when you type, easy to setup on any existing desk! ( 3 months experience with it, have been using standing desks for a year now ).