- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale Element Vision LED Light
The Humanscale Element Vision LED Light offers the highest quality LED task lighting output available from Humanscale, a top innovator in the ergonomic LED lighting market. Humanscale's Element Vision saves energy by utilizing only 7 watts of power and features cutting edge MCX LED technology to produce clean, warm, glare-free ergonomic lighting for any environment. These sleek and easy to adjust Humanscale Element Vision LED Lights also feature an intuitive dimmer control, and Passive Infrared (PIR) occupancy technology, which automatically powers down and turns on the light when you leave/arrive.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Select from arctic white, silver,or jet black for your Humanscale Element Vision LED Light.
The Humanscale Element Vision LED Light comes with a universal power supply and interchangeable plug options for worldwide compatibility. Choose the plug that suits you best, either the North American or Universal option.
Choose from one of the many different mounting options offered with the Humanscale Element Vision LED Light.
The Humanscale Element Vision LED Light can be ordered with a 10’ (300 cm) clear low voltage extension cord (Not for use with Tech Bases) or an external power switch.
The Humanscale Element Vision LED Light represents the next generation of LED task lighting. Offering performance and illumination never before seen from an LED task light, the Element Vision was designed to cast a large lighting footprint, eliminating the distracting shadows that other task lights can produce. The Element Vision produces warm, bright, true-color light, and offers a dimmer switch that allows users to easily adjust the lighting level for different tasks. The Vision also features a sensor that powers down the unit when the user leaves the area, and turns it on again once the user returns.
Humanscale Element Vision LED Light
- Single MCX LED technology casts only one shadow, producing a large footprint of ergonomic illumination and providing as much light as a 70 watt incandescent bulb using only 7 watts
- A series of heat-dispersing metal fins keep the lamp cool to the touch and allow the LED to operate at maximum brightness for its entire rated life
- Auto power sensor turns light off when you leave and turns it on when you return
- Dimmer switch allows for several levels of illumination for different tasks
- Progressive design profile reduces glare, increases light's usable life, and maximizes light output
- Universal power supply and interchangeable plug options for compatibility worldwide
- Constructed from 80% recycled and 99% recyclable content
Humanscale Element Vision LED Light Specifications
|Horizontal reach||28 inches max when totally horizontal|
|Vertical range||28 inches max when vertical|
|Working height||18" to fit easily under storage bins|
|Color temperature||3000 K|
|Certifications||UL/cUL/CE and worldwide certification|
|Life span of LED||50,000 hours, replaceable|
|Warranty||5 year, 24/7|
Download more information
Humanscale Element Vision's Green Benefits
LED lights last 25 times longer than incandescent bulbs and ten times as long as compact fluorescent bulbs, and they're up to 50% more energy efficient.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Humanscale Element Vision LED Light is one of the most progressive ergonomic lighting solutions on the market. The new LED light line from Humanscale represents the top-of-the-line in LED task lighting, and the Element Vision is one of my favorites. The Element Vision offers exceptional energy-saving features, like a dimmer switch, and a sensor that powers on the light when you need it and turns it off when you leave your work area. And with a lifespan of 50,000 hours, the Element Vision last 25 times longer than lights with incandescent bulbs and ten times as long as compact fluorescent bulbs.