- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale ViewPoint V6 Technology Wallstation - Recommended Configurations
These recommended configurations of the Humanscale ViewPoint V6 Technology Wallstation provide a compact, easily-adjusted wall station for caregiver use while sitting or standing. With counterbalance-adjustable monitor and keyboard arms as well as support for hardware, shelves and other accessories (sold separately) all on a low-profile wall mount, Humanscale ViewPoint V6 Technology Wallstations are a sleek, efficient way to provide a computer workstation in medical settings. A sealed cable management system and optional CPU holder also assist in protecting sensitive equipment while maintaining a clean, organized appearance that minimizes accident risk. For more options, please see the Humanscale ViewPoint V6 Technology Wallstation - Build Your Own page.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Humanscale ViewPoint V6 Technology Wallstation is available in four standard configurations with folding arms, two configurations with short tracks and solo arms, and a custom "build your own" configuration.
V6SOLOF [V612S8VDKWTXX] - 12'' track with Solo Arm on one 20'' HD dynamic arm, V/Desk work surface platform, and track-mounted CPU cradle
V6SOLOA [V627SAVDKWTXX] - 27'' track with Solo Arm on one 12'' straight/20'' HD dynamic monitor arm, V/Desk work surface platform, and track-mounted CPU cradle
V6SOLOB [V627S3VDKWTXX] - 27'' track with Solo Arm on one 12'' dynamic arm, V/Desk work surface platform, and track-mounted CPU cradle
V6SOLOC [V627S3VDKWTCXX] - 27'' track with Solo Arm on one 12'' dynamic arm, V/Desk work surface platform, and track-mounted CPU holder
V6SOLOE [V627S8VDKWTCXX] - 27'' track with Solo Arm on one 20'' HD dynamic arm, V/Desk work surface platform, and track-mounted CPU holder
V6A [V647M1K1VDKWTCXX] - 47'' track with one 9'' straight link monitor arm, one 9'' keyboard arm, V/Desk work surface platform, and track-mounted CPU holder
V6B [V647M2K3VDKWTCXX] - 47'' track with one 9'' straight two-link monitor arm, two 9'' keyboard arms, V/Desk work surface platform, and track-mounted CPU holder
V6C [V647M5K0VDKWTCXX] - 47'' track with one dynamic 12'' monitor arm, one dynamic 12'' keyboard arm, V/Desk work surface platform, and track-mounted CPU holder
V6D [V647M6K2VDKWTCXX] - 47'' track with one 12'' dynamic/9'' straight two-link monitor arm, one 12'' dynamic/9'' straight two-link keyboard arm, V/Desk work surface platform, and track-mounted CPU holder
V6E [V647M7K6VDKWTXX] - 47'' track with one dynamic 20'' monitor arm, one dynamic 20'' keyboard arm, V/Desk work surface platform, and track-mounted CPU cradle
V6F [V647M7K6VDKWTCX] - 47'' track with one 20'' dynamic monitor arm, one 20'' dynamic keyboard arm, V/Desk work surface platform, and track-mounted CPU holder
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The Humanscale ViewPoint V6 Technology Wallstation creates a comfortable, compact computer workstation ideal for use in clinical environments. A choice of either flexible, independent monitor and keyboard arms or a one-piece collapsible "Solo Arm" helps almost any user adjust the system to fit their needs. Integrated wire management and a track-mounted CPU holder also allow for superior cable organization and protection for valuable equipment.
Features - Humanscale ViewPoint V6 Technology Wallstation
- Individual foldable keyboard and monitor arms offer individual adjustment
- Solo Arm option keeps monitor and keyboard at fixed separation distance
- Minimalist design features sealed cable management system to reduce clutter
- Innovative V/Desk keyboard platform provides a stable work surface that folds up to maximize space savings
- Track-mounted CPU holder protects computer tower from falls
Humanscale ViewPoint V6 Technology Wallstation Specifications
|Track length options||12'', 27'', 37'', 47'', 57'', or 67''|
|Monitor/keyboard horizontal adjustment range||11'' with 12'' dynamic arm (± from mount point)|
|Depth from wall||5'' (collapsed, does not include monitor)|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
As modern medicine becomes more reliant on computer software, desktop computers have become a permanent fixture in many clinics, despite space frequently being at a premium. The Humanscale ViewPoint V6 Technology Wallstation is a sleek wall-mounted computer workstation that offers unprecedented adjustment with independent fingertip-adjustable monitor and keyboard arms, as well as an integrated cable management system. This workstation minimizes bulk and maximizes ergonomic comfort for nearly any user.