- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale ViewPoint V7 Technology Wallstation - Build Your Own
The Humanscale ViewPoint V7 Technology Wallstation offers exceptional flexibility and workstation height adjustment while maintaining a low profile. A height adjustment range of 51'' with extended reach monitor and keyboard arms accommodates users of nearly any size in both sitting and standing positions, and a separate, wall-mounted CPU holder with integrated cable management helps keep the CPU off the floor and away from the work area. With the ability to collapse down for storage within 8'' of the wall, Humanscale ViewPoint Technology Wallstations are a great mix of adjustability and low profile computer storage, perfect for medical environments. Common configurations can be found on the Humanscale ViewPoint V7 Technology Wallstation - Recommended Configurations page.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Humanscale ViewPoint V7 Technology Wallstation can be installed on three varying track lengths. Choose a track length that best fits the amount of wall space you have available.
- 36'' wall track
- 48'' wall track
- 56'' wall track
The ViewPoint V7 allows for adjustable monitor viewing angles through the use of one or two folding monitor arms. The arms can be configured for various extension ranges and can support up to two monitors.
- Single monitor ball joint only - fixed VESA mount with tilt and rotation adjustment; attaches directly to track (extends 9'' from wall)
- Single monitor arm with one link - one folding link (extends 22'' from wall)
- Single monitor arm with two links - two folding links (extends 36'' from wall)
- Dual monitor ball joint with crossbar - fixed VESA mount with tilt and rotation adjustment; attaches directly to track and supports two monitors via crossbar (extends 9'' from wall)
Total Monitor Weight
The ViewPoint V7's monitor arms are designed to support certain weights. Please select the range that best fits the total weight of your monitors.
- 1-5 lbs.
- 6-10 lbs.
- 11-15 lbs.
- 16-20 lbs.
- 21-25 lbs.
- 26-33 lbs.
The ViewPoint V7 can be ordered with a folding, height-adjustable arm to extend the keyboard platform's reach and better accommodate the user.
- Direct keyboard mount - fixed mount; attaches directly to track (extends 19'' from wall)
- Single monitor arm with one link - one folding link (extends 33'' from wall)
- Single monitor arm with two links - two folding links (extends 47'' from wall)
The Humanscale ViewPoint V7 Technology Wallstation can be combined with two of Humanscale's ergonomic keyboard tray platforms to provide a stable surface for data entry.
- Standard healthcare platform - one-piece keyboard tray with mousing surface, palm support, and mouse holder
- V/Desk work surface platform - combination worksurface and keyboard tray with extending keyboard platform and integrated mouse holder
The ViewPoint V7 can be customized with a CPU cradle or CPU holder to protect your valuable hardware. The CPU cradle allows for quick access to a mounted computer, while the CPU mount provides additional security for your system. Either CPU mount can be mounted directly to the wall or can be mounted to the track via an included accessory mount.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The Humanscale ViewPoint V7 Technology Wallstation is the most flexible Humanscale computer wallstation to date. Extra-long monitor and keyboard arms mounted to a track with 51'' of height adjustment easily accommodate users of all sizes in various postures, while a wall-mounted CPU holder and cable management help to prevent unsightly cord clutter while protecting valuable computer equipment from spills and falls. When not in use, the ViewPoint V7 collapses to within 8'' of the wall, making it an ideal IT solution for clinical environments where both a low profile and extreme flexibility are required.
Features - Humanscale ViewPoint V7 Technology Wallstation
- Extreme reach range supports a wide range of users and postures
- Folding monitor and keyboard arms collapse to save space
- Keyboard/mouse platform flips up for storage
- 51'' height adjustment range
- Monitor arm supports up to 33 lbs. total weight
- Integrated cable management with wall-mounted CPU holder hides and protects equipment
Humanscale ViewPoint V7 Technology Wallstation Specifications
|Track length options||36'', 48'' or 56''|
|Monitor/keyboard vertical adjustment range||51''|
|Depth from wall||8'' (collapsed, does not include monitor)|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Humanscale ViewPoint V7 Technology Wallstation is Humanscale's most adjustable wall-mounted computer mounting system. 51'' of simple fingertip height adjustment and long-reach monitor and keyboard arms help the ViewPoint V7 adjust for comfortable use by nearly any user. A separate, wall-mounted CPU holder and clean, integrated cable management help make the ViewPoint V7 as sleek as it is flexible, making it ideal for healthcare settings.