- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale ViewPoint V7 Technology Wallstation - Recommended Configurations
These preconfigured Humanscale ViewPoint V7 Technology Wallstations, Humanscale's most flexible wall-mounted workstations, feature a low profile and an exceptional height adjustment range of 51'' paired with extended reach options for monitor and keyboard arms. A wall-mounted CPU holder and built-in wire management minimizes tripping hazards, and a folding design allows for the Humanscale ViewPoint Technology Wallstation to collapse within 8'' of the wall for quick storage when not in use, making it ideal for use in hospital exam rooms and clinics. For more configuration options, see the Humanscale V7 ViewPoint Technology Wallstation - Build Your Own page.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Humanscale ViewPoint V7 Technology Wallstation is available in four standard configurations and a custom "build your own" configuration.
V7-01 [V756-2121-10012] - 56'' track with adjustable folding single link monitor (max capacity 30 lbs.) and single keyboard arm and white standard healthcare platform (26.25'' W x 11.5'' D) with strap-style mouse holder, No CPU holder. Supports monitor weight of 8-12 lbs.
V7-02 [V756-2222-10014] - 56'' track with adjustable folding dual link single monitor (max capacity 27 lbs.) and dual link keyboard arms and white standard healthcare platform (26.25'' W x 11.5'' D) with strap-style mouse holder, No CPU holder. Supports monitor weight of 10-14 lbs.
V7-03 [V7562122-10012] - 56'' track with adjustable folding single link monitor (max capacity 30 lbs.) and dual link keyboard arms and white standard healthcare platform (26.25'' W x 11.5'' D) with strap-style mouse holder, No CPU holder. Supports monitor weight of 8-12 lbs.
V7-04 [V756-2222-12014] - 56'' track with adjustable folding dual link single monitor arms (max capacity 27 lbs.) and dual link keyboard arms, white standard healthcare platform (26.25'' W x 11.5'' D) with strap-style mouse holder, and wall-mounted CPU cradle. Supports monitor weight of 10-14 lbs.
V7-05 [V756-2222-14014] - 56'' track with adjustable folding dual link single monitor arms (max capacity 27 lbs.) and dual link keyboard arms, white standard healthcare platform (26.25'' W x 11.5'' D) with strap-style mouse holder, and wall-mounted CPU holder. Supports monitor weight of 10-14 lbs.
The ViewPoint V7's monitor arms are designed to support certain weights. Please select the range that best fits the total weight of your monitors.
- 8-12 lbs.
- 10-14 lbs.
The Humanscale ViewPoint V7 Technology Wallstation offers exceptional height adjustment range with incredible ease. The ViewPoint V7's 51'' of independent monitor and keyboard height adjustment support nearly all users in seated and standing positions, while folding arms ensure a low-profile storage solution for your wall-mounted computer workstation. These preconfigured models also feature Humanscale's standard healthcare keyboard platform, which includes a same-plane typing and mousing surface with a built-in mouse holder and palm rest.
Features - Humanscale ViewPoint V7 Technology Wallstation
- Monitor and keyboard arms fold away to minimize footprint
- Flip-up standard healthcare platform offers low-profile keyboard/mouse storage
- 51'' height adjustment range with 56'' track models
- Monitor arm supports up to 30 lbs. (single link) or 27 lbs. (dual link) total weight
- Built-in cable management provides wire protection with minimal bulk
Humanscale ViewPoint V7 Technology Wallstation Specifications
|Monitor/keyboard vertical adjustment range||51''|
|Depth from wall||8'' (collapsed, does not include monitor)|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Humanscale ViewPoint V7 Technology Wallstation is a low profile yet highly flexible wall-mounted computer workstation designed for use in exam rooms, nurse's stations and other medical environments. A 51'' height adjustment range with options for extended reach keyboard and monitor arms let the ViewPoint V7 accommodate almost any caregiver, and a wall-mounted CPU holder paired with integrated wire management helps keep your workstation clean and organized.