- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Innovative EVO II LCD Monitor Arm
The EVO II LCD Monitor Arm is one of Innovative's most popular monitor arms. With the newly-invented Better Balance mechanism, there is now constant force across the arm's entire range of motion. Previously, this was only possible with bulky gas springs. The EVO's cable management blends functionality and attractive form. With a new metallic finish, the stylish EVO II LCD Monitor Arm also looks great in the modern workspace.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Innovative EVO II is available in your choice of Silver, Flat White or Black.
Innovative's EVO II LCD Monitor Arms offer fingertip adjustability with a wide range of motion. Mounting easily to a variety of different desk surfaces with included clamp, grommet and bolt mounts, the Innovative EVO installs quickly so you can get up and running in minimal time. The Innovative EVO II LCD Monitor Arm offers full articulation, with a rotating mount to make it possible to view in landscape or portrait mode.
Warranty - The Innovative 10 Year Guarantee
Innovative Office Products warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Innovative will repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective product without charge (shipping charges excluded) for a period of 10 years after the original date of sale, unless the product damage resulted from buyer abuse, misuse or negligence. Exceptions to the 10 year warranty are:
- Bild® motorized column: 1 year
- Busby® USB monitor arm mount: 1 year
- Tablik® tablet mount: 3 years
- Winston Workstation®: 5 years
Features - EVO LCD Arms
- Better Balance counterbalance mechanism
- Striking design
- Quick install features
- Clamp, grommet and bolt-through mounts
- Integrated cable management
- Wide range of supported monitor weights
Innovative EVO II LCD Monitor Arm Technical Specifications
|Vertical range||± 5.2" (13.2 cm)
|Horizontal range||18.6" (47.2 cm)|
|Max height||Center of mount
20.1" (51.0 cm)
above desk surface
|Rotation||360° at top and middle pivot point; 180° at the base pivot|
|15° left and right|
|VESA 75 mm & 100 mm|
|Monitor weight||7 - 20 lbs|
Innovative EVO II LCD Monitor Arm
May 13, 2014
It installed easily and works as promised. Most importantly, it's helped my back by working at an ergonomically-correct desk.
It is a splendid arm.
May 6, 2013
It was the product which was not available in Japan. I purchased it and was a correct answer.?I think that it is simple, beautiful form and a very superior monitor arm with the practical use strength. In Japan, such a good arm should become more choices. This time thank you.
good with lighter weights
April 15, 2013
I like this monitor arm for being so adjustable and delivering most of what is promised. The only problem that I see is that it would not hold a large screen monitor which weighed 13 lbs without tilting down. I had to switch out the monitor to one that weighed 8 lbs and that's working great. I would like to be able to attach one of the new lcd screens, but am not sure that the attachment device that this arm has is compatible with the newer style screens (which seem to have attachments at the base of the screen rather than the 4 screw hold configuration centered on the back of the screens that I have)