- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
LifeSpan TR800-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill
The lightweight LifeSpan TR800-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill is an excellent, affordable treadmill for the home or office. Combine it with your existing standing desk to take your active workstation to the next level. The LifeSpan TR800-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill model is recommended for three hours of use per day maximum. If you intend on using your treadmill for durations longer than that, please check out our heavier-duty LifeSpan TR1200 DT-3 Treadmill.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
UPLIFT Treadmill Mat
The Uplift Treadmill Mat is a 78 3/4" by 35 1/2" vinyl mat, made to protect your treadmill motor from dust and carpet fibers, and to prevent damage to the floor underneath the treadmill.
LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant
LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant is the grease recommended by the manufacturer for proper maintainance of the LifeSpan TR800-DT3. You should lubricate your treadmill's running belt after 40 hours of use or every three months. This bottle will come with enough lubricant for four applications or about one year's worth.
The LifeSpan Desk Treadmill includes standard free curbside delivery. Upgrades are available for threshold, room of choice, and white glove delivery as well.
- Threshold Delivery - Item is delivered to the closest dry area (porch, garage or inside the closest door of your home). You will be contacted by phone to schedule a delivery time since this requires a signature.
- Room of Choice Delivery - Two delivery professionals will place the product in the room of your choice. Rooms can be up or down two flights of stairs only; additional flights will be charged an additional $15 per flight.
- White Glove Delivery - Includes delivery, placement in the room of your choice (up or down two flights of stairs), unpacking and removal of debris, and assembly. Note: Not available in California
Transform your workstation into a fitness station with the LifeSpan TR800-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill. This treadmill includes a large walking surface but a small footprint, making it the ideal choice for home or office use. An LED console automatically logs distance, calories burned, time, and total steps, which can then be tracked by the LifeSpan Fitness Club. If you're looking to get the most out of your work day, it's time to try the LifeSpan TR800-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill.
Features - LifeSpan TR800-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill
- Treadmill features Intelli-Guard technology, which automatically stops the belt after 20 seconds if you step off
- Console tracks distance, calories burned, time spent walking, and belt speed. Intelli-Step records number of steps taken
- Includes trial membership to LifeSpan Fitness Club to track walking history and goals
- Works with your existing standing desk; does not include desk
- Includes USB charging port on console
LifeSpan TR800-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill Specifications
|Dimensions||66.5" L x 29" W x 9.25" H|
|Deck suspension||6 compression shocks|
|Deck||3/4" phenolic deck|
|Drive motor||2 HP high-torque continuous duty|
|Speed||0.4 - 4.0 MPH|
|Belt size||18” W x 52" L|
|Frame size||24 3/4'' W x 52'' L|
|Product weight||120 lbs|
|Max user weight||300 lbs|
|Recommended daily usage||3 hours|
|Warranty||Lifetime on frame, 3 yrs on motor, 1 yr on parts|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Hot to trot? Get rid of some of that excess nervous energy and burn calories in the process with a LifeSpan TR800 DT-3 Standing Desk Treadmill. It's been proven that longer periods of light exercise are critical to good health. A 160 lbs. person will burn about 200 calories an hour while walking at 2.0 mph. This lightweight unit is perfect for individual home use.