- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant
Lifespan Treadmill Lubricant is the grease recommended by the manufacturer to keep your Lifespan treadmill running smoothly. Compatible with all Lifespan treadmills, including the LifeSpan TR800-DT3 and the LifeSpan TR1200-DT3, this 100% silicon-based treadmill grease is easy to apply and contains no harmful solvents or chemicals. In order to get the most out of your treadmill for years and years, give it the proper care and maintenance it needs with a bottle of Lifespan Treadmill Lubricant.Read More...
LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant is the recommended lubrication grease for use on LifeSpan treadmills. Proper lubrication can reduce the friction between the belt and deck, preventing wear on the motor and control board and allowing your treadmill to run for years and years. It is recommended that you lubricate your treadmill's running belt every three months or after 40 hours of use, whichever comes first.
To maximize the physical and mental benefits of using a treadmill at work, we recommend that you pair your Lifespan treadmill with an UPLIFT Height Adjustable Desk. With a quiet, fast-moving motor, a thick, durable desktop, and the versatility to let you easily move between sitting, standing, and walking, the UPLIFT Treadmill Desk is the perfect addition to any ergonomic workspace.
Features - LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant
- 100% silicone
- Contains no harmful solvents, petroleum distillates or propellants. Colorless, odorless, non-toxic and nonflammable
- Good for any brand of treadmill that uses a non-petroleum based lubricant
- Pump action spray bottle
- Each bottle contains 4 ounces of fluid, enough for four applications or roughly one year's worth of lubricant
Download more information
Please Note: Do not apply lubricant to the walking surface. Doing so may risk injury to the user if the walking surface becomes too slick.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant may work for your treadmill, even if it isn't a LifeSpan brand machine. Check your owner's manual to see if your treadmill takes a non-petroleum based lubricant. If so, this lubricant will keep your treadmill in tip-top shape!