- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Neutral Posture N-Tune Sit Stand Chair
The Neutral Posture N-Tune System is a three-part system comprised of a tall, ergonomic Neutral Posture chair equipped with the N'step platform base and the N'position platform. Together they form a seating system that serves as the heart of a sit stand workstation, allowing users to alternate between sitting and standing during the work day. The health benefits of standing part of the day include fewer back problems, increased alertness and better weight management. Scroll down for full information on the Neutral Posture N-Tune Sit Stand System.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Select the seat size and contour that best fits your body. Neutral Posture's medium and high contoured seats spread your body weight out much better than a traditionally contoured seat, reducing pressure points that come from sitting for long hours. A contoured seat also encourages you to sit back in your seat for better posture; this helps reduce upper body stress. We recommend that most users select at least a moderately contoured seat. The NPS8000 chair included with the N-Tune System has an added layer of N'Dulgent memory foam on the seat and back. This further reduces seated pressure and provides for an extremely comfortable chair.
This chair can be purchased with no headrest, or with a headrest that is height and depth adjustable, with two pivot points for a great range of motion.
Choose the arms that best match your daily habits and tasks, needs and posture changes.
- Are height and width adjustable (4" range)
- Swivel 360º
- Available with optional gel pad upgrade
Lateral Sliding Arms
- Slide front to back and over seat
- Offer 4" height adjustment range
- Pivot 30° in or out
360° Oversize Arms
- Offer a larger version of the standard arms
- Support arm with a urethane pad
- Swing back out of the way
- Offer 4" height adjustment range
Choose from two different height cylinders to select the seated height range that you prefer.
- 8'' cylinder: 22'' - 30''
- 10'' cylinder: 24'' - 34''
Choose casters to go on carpet or hard floors that complement your custom configuration.
- Standard carpet casters
- Hard floor casters
Neutral Posture chairs are built to order. Chairs ordered in most listed fabrics will ship in about a week, but some fabrics may take up to four weeks before shipping to you. Fabrics and leathers with a longer lead time are noted below. (Note: monitors display colors differently; ask for swatches if precise color is important to you. Swatches are offered free of charge.)
Metro Woven Crypton (lead time up to four weeks)
ESD Stat-Con Vinyl (lead time up to four weeks)
Premium Madras Leather
Free Live Ergonomic Training Webinar
This chair purchase includes a free half-hour Online Ergonomic Training Webinar with an ergonomic pro. This webinar will help you learn how best to use ergonomic tools and make the right choices for your workstation. Anyone interested in building an ideal workspace for their own unique needs should take advantage of this offer. The webinar will cover valuable ergonomic essentials such as:
- Understanding the biomechanics of sitting
- Setting up a workstation to maximize efficiency
- Adjusting a chair to promote neutral posture
- Learning exercises to reduce stress and fatigue
Ergonomic expert Dr. Mark Benden has long been researching and recommending that workers stand, at least part of the day, while working at a computer. Standing helps keep people healthy and energetic, and it is good for your back. His research also suggests that standing two hours a day can burn an extra 280 calories a day- this converts to a 20 pound weight loss over a year. The use of a high quality, comfortable, ergonomic chair is a key attribute to a healthy, sit stand workstation. The award winning N-Tune system is a three-piece system that centers around the Neutral Posture NPS8000 Series Ergonomic Chair, which can be personalized to fit your body and style. The N-Tune system can be customized with different Neutral Posture chair choices to fit any body: small, average or large.
Features - Neutral Posture N-Tune Sit Stand Chair
- Neutral Posture NPS8000 Series chair was designed by a top ergonomic expert, offering excellent support and all day comfort
- Chair mounted, N'Step foot platform for maximum flexibility, leg support and assistance when entering or exiting chair
- Separate N'Position platform for additional leg support when standing - ease strain on back by placing one leg higher than the other
- Standing burns more calories than sitting and can contribute to weight management
- Use of a height adjustable desk creates additional, under the desk storage space
- Standing increases alertness and energy level which in turn, increases productivity
- Can be used with any height adjustable desk. Use our ergonomic tool to see how high your desk surface should be.
The Neutral Posture N-Tune Sit Stand System Includes:
Neutral Posture NPS8000 Series Chair
- Multi-function mechanism
- Seat depth adjustment
- Air adjustable lumbar support
- N'Dulgent memory foam
- Your choice of seat size to fit user
- Headrest is optional
- Supports users up to 275 lbs
Neutral Posture N'Step Chair Base
- Provides for seated leg support
- Eases entry and exit from chair
- Offers two different height and sizes of platforms that rotate around the chair base for flexibility of use
- Supports up to 400 lbs
- Model T4
Neutral Posture N'Position Foot Platform
- Prop one leg up to reduce stress on back
- Functions as a foot rest when seated
- 24"W x 18"D x 10"H
- Supports users up to 400 lbs
- Model F4