The Penclic Buetooth Mouse B2 is designed to promote a more relaxed and natural working posture while using a computer. This Bluetooth ergonomic mouse features a unique pen grip that provides highly-precise cursor control for a more accurate and efficient computer mousing experience. The Penclic Bluetooth Mouse B2 is the latest Scandinavian designed computer mouse which helps prevent pain in the wrist, hands, arms, shoulders and neck. This pen-shaped mouse features five buttons, a scroll wheel, and a laser sensor, and a base that does not require a mouse pad. This mouse is compatible with Mac or PC.
Penclic Bluetooth Mouse B2
Penclic Bluetooth Mouse B2 Specifications
- Connects with computer or device via Bluetooth
- Mac and PC compatible
- Unique pen-grip for relaxed and comfortable working position and advanced cursor precision
- Innovative design helps counteract static tension neck, shoulders, and arms
- Laser sensor, five buttons and scroll wheel offers versatile, efficient mousing
- Dpi of 1200
- Swivel base works on almost any flat surface and eliminates need for mouse pad
- AAA 1.2V NiMH battery is rechargeable and lasts approximately 2 months bfore next charge is needed
||Windows, Mac, Linux
||Pen grip: 6" H, Base: 1.5" W x 2.5" D
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Users looking for a comfortable, pen-like grip and advanced cursor control on their mouse will find a lot to like about the Penclic Bluetooth Mouse B2. This Mac and PC compatible ergonomic mouse helps relieve pain and tension in the hands all the way up to the neck by promoting a neutral and relaxing grip and mouse movement. The Penclic Bluetooth Mouse remains attached to its base, on which it swivels, offering you more accuracy and precision when using your mouse.