- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Contour RollerMouse Free2
Our in-house Certified Professional Ergonomist is recommending the improved Mousetrapper Mouse instead of the Rollermouse. We no longer sell the Contour RollerMouse Free2 or Rollermouse Pro from Contour Designs. Please see our Contour Rollermouse and Mousetrapper review. We have found that the Mousetrapper offers a number of improvements over the Rollermouse Pro and RollerMouse Free2.
Similar to the Mousetrapper design, the Contour RollerMouse Free2 sits directly in front of your keyboard. This ergonomic mouse allows you to work directly in front of you within the "neutral" posture zone. Staying in your neutral zone eliminates the need to reach to either side and keeps your elbows comfortably by your side. Repetitive reaching can lead to tightness and pain in the upper back, neck, shoulders and elbow areas.
Also similar to the Mousetrapper, the Rollermouse Free2 is manipulated with the use of an unflexed hand, eliminating the need to clutch or hold a device to control the cursor. Your fingertips roll the narrow bar up and down or side to side simultaneously. This unique design feature allows you to easily navigate the entire screen with very little friction or resistance. Eliminating the need to flex your fingers avoids activity through the carpal tunnel. You bypass the stress a traditional mouse causes the carpal tunnel that can create numbness, tingling and/or pain.
Stay flexible by using either hand or both. The centered mouse buttons encourage the use of either or both hands, reducing the risk of injury to your dominant mousing hand.
Contour RollerMouse Free2 Features
- Like the Mousetrapper, the Rollermouse has several buttons that offer a variety of functions: The RollerMouse Free2 offers two easy options for left clicking - either push down on the navigation bar itself, or click the large left button in the button control area. Additional button functions include the traditional right click, a single touch double click button, a scroll wheel, a scroll lock, and copy and paste buttons.
- Equal to the Mousetrapper and perfect for desktop or laptop computers: The RollerMouse Free2 fits snugly up against either your keyboard or laptop computer, and its slim, portable design fits into a laptop bag. Although we do recommend the Mousetrapper Flexible Mouse for laptop and travel use since it is wireless and smaller than the Rollermouse Pro and Free2. Rollermouse does not have a wireless function.
- Gel palm rests: Opt to use the soft wrist rests for additional support or detach them if you have less space to work.
- Plug and play compatibility: The Rollermouse Free2 is compatible with PC (XP and newer) and MAC OS; it hooks up to a computer with a USB connector.
- Dimensions: 15" W x 3.5" D x 1.25" H
Ergonomists like the Free2 upgrade from the Contour RollerMouse for the following reasons:
- It works better with split keyboards because the length of the scroll bar is longer
- The more symmetric look and feel of the bar and buttons lends an increased perception of comfort and control
- Non-skid coating on the bar for better control
- Intuitive to use with left hand
- Less wrist deviation due to the longer bar, and narrower design reduces forward reach; this is significant for users with shorter arms
- This model is much easier to carry