- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Steelcase Chester Task Light
The Steelcase Chester Task Light offers clean, bright illumination combined with a design that's minimal and contemporary. Featuring two-joint articulation, adjustments can be made with the touch of a finger to give the user the freedom to position light in a way that best fits their individual needs. The Chester consumes very little energy compared to other task lights, reducing the need for replacement bulbs over the long term. This increased energy efficiency makes the Steelcase Chester Task Lights a great choice for those in search of a personal task light that's environmentally friendly as well as stylish.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
There are three color options.
The Steelcase Chester Task Light combines smart engineering with award-winning design principles to achieve maximum efficiency and reduce environmental impact. The clean lines and light weight of the Chester add to its versatility, allowing it to fit seamlessly into a variety of environments.
All of the Steelcase Chester Task Light features and benefits can be found below; this includes a variety of additional information including a handy brochure. If you have any questions or need any help deciding which personal task light is best for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Steelcase Chester Task Light Features
- The Steelcase Chester Task Lights offer bright, glare-free illumination perfect for home or office
- Clean, contemporary design allows the Chester to fit into a wide range of spaces as a freestanding task light
- Low energy consumption thanks to energy efficient electronic ballast and compact, 13 watt fluorescent bulb; does not cause computer flickering
- Chester swivels 160° at its base and the shade can be rotated 240° to change lighting distribution
- Height adjustability range is 0-15" above the worksurface
- Ships with a black, 7 foot cord
- Available in a variety of colors
Steelcase Chester Task Light Specifications
|Dimensions||Max height - 15"|
|Swivel & tilt||160° at base
Shade tilts 240°
|Height range||0-15" above worksurface|
|Wattage info||13 watt fluorescent
|Cord details||7' with polarized plug|
|Certification||U.L. & C.U.L. approved|
Download more information