- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Steelcase Reply Task Chair
The Steelcase Reply Task Chair shows that modern design and comfort can also be affordable. Easily adjustable and highly customizable, the Steelcase Reply Task Chairs feature a diverse choice of vibrant colors that can be used to energize individual work spaces. Offering responsive seating for any application, the Steelcase Reply Task Chair is also versatile, able to seamlessly integrate into a countless number of environments, whether that be in the home, office, conference room or studio. For the Reply chair with a mesh back, see our Steelcase Reply Air Task Chair listing. Scroll down to see the features and specifications for the budget-friendly Steelcase Reply Task Chairs.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Steelcase Reply Task Chair can be made with a number of colors of Steelcase's Buzz2 fabric.
There are four arm options for this task chair:
- No arms
- Arms that are height adjustable
- Arms that pivot and depth adjust in addition to height adjustment
- Arms that can pivot and are height, width, and depth adjustable
The base of the chair may be either black or platinum
Select hard casters for carpeted floors or soft casters for hard floors, including concrete and tile.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
A combination of smart engineering & innovative ergonomic design principles make the Steelcase Reply Task Chair both highly functional and a joy to sit in. Seat and back cushion are plush and supportive, enabling the Steelcase Reply Task Chairs to move with a user for maximum comfort. Along with comfort and versatility, the Steelcase Reply Chair is also environmentally friendly. It's 98% recyclable, consisting of 19% recycled content by weight for the plastic base version and 28% for the aluminum base version.
All of the Steelcase Reply Task Chair features and benefits can be found below; this includes a variety of additional information including a handy brochure. If you have any questions or need any help deciding which task chair is best for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Features - Steelcase Reply Task Chair
- The Steelcase Reply Task Chairs were designed to provide four major benefits: customization, comfort, simplicity and sustainability
- Clean, contemporary design allows the Reply chair to fit into a wide range of spaces from home to office
- Reply's backrest comes with 3 areas corresponding to the pelvic, lumbar and thoracic parts of the spine: the back and seat are nicely padded for maximum comfort through out the busy day, and the foam at the upper back and pelvic area is more dense than soft foam used for lumbar support
- Synchro-tilt mechanism keeps your knees and legs in an ergonomically correct position while allowing you to comfortably recline; mechanism tilts the seat at half the angle of the backrest to give a wide range of fluid support
- 5" pneumatic seat-height adjustment (16" - 21") and smooth swivel
- Variable back lock and 2" seat depth adjustment
- 2 1/2" diameter hard-composition, dual-wheel black casters; max weight capacity is 300 lbs
- Reply can be ordered with
- No arms
- Height adjustable arms
- Arms that allow for height, pivot and depth adjustment
Steelcase Reply Task Chair Specifications
|Dimensions||39 1/4"-46 3/4" H x 26 1/8" W x
21 1/8"-22 1/2" D
Functional seat depth
|16"-21" (from floor)
15 1/4"-16 3/4"
|Seat pan angle
97°-115° (angle between)
23 3/4"-26 1/4" (from seat)
Arm cap pivot
|15 1/8"-19 1/8" (between arms)
7 1/2"-11 1/4" (from seat)
18° inward / 4° outward
|Construction||Plastic frame, seat shell & 5-arm base|
|Components||Steel, nylon, polypropylene,
urethane foam, and 100% polyester fabric
Download more information
Steelcase Reply Task Chair
- Plastic & painted parts: Clean using household cleaner & wipe with soft, dry cloth
- Fabric: Use a vacuum cleaner for regular cleaning. Do not steam clean. Most stains can be removed by applying a mild soap to a slightly damp cloth: simply rub cloth gently over the stain