The UPLIFT Balancing Exercise Disc has a variety of uses: use it as a chair cushion, lay with one on the floor or stand on it with one or both feet. This is a great solution for those who suffer from chronic back pain. Use it to add a new dimension to sit-ups, lunges, bends, push-ups, leg lifts and weight training. The UPLIFT Balancing Exercise Disc is one of the best core stabilization devices around.
Features - UPLIFT Balancing Exercise Disc
- 14'' diameter inflatable balancing exercise disc
- Comes pre-inflated, but more pressure can be added with UPLIFT Needle Nose Pump
- Equally effective if used with smooth or textured surface
- Great for push-ups, lunges, sit ups, knee bends, leg lifts and weight training
- Activates core muscles
- Used for sitting, laying on floor and standing
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The UPLIFT Balancing Exercise Disc serves a dual purpose. In addition to offering a balancing surface for exercise use, you can also place these inflatable exercise discs on your uncomfortable chair for a little extra padding. Two ergonomic functions in one! Professor Ergo approves.