- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Conset 501-15 Electric Sit-Stand Desk Base
The Conset 501-15 Electric Sit-Stand Desk Base combines height adjustment with classic design. This adjustable height desk base is capable of raising and lowering loads up to 154 lbs including a table surface. With a height range of 20.5", a desk that uses this base is suitable for a wide array of people to use either sitting or standing. This item is an ergonomic desk base only. This base does not include the wooden privacy panel pictured below. Users are required to construct their own privacy panel for proper safety and stability.
We are no longer offering this model due to the difficulty involved in constructing your own privacy panel, which is necessary for the stability and safety of the desk.
The Conset 501-25 Laminate Electric Standing Desk Base or UPLIFT 900 Sit-Stand Ergonomic Desk Base (Silver Frame) are great replacements that require no additional pieces for stability.
Conset 501-15 Electric Sit-Stand Desk Bases are designed to address a problem faced by many office workers: staying seated for long periods of time can lead to discomfort and reduce productivity and alertness. Using an electric height adjustable desk, it is simple to switch to a standing position when desired. With a travel rate of 1.1" per second, this electric sit-stand height adjustable desk base raises and lowers in seconds. Height adjustment is controlled with a switch mounted on the front edge of the work surface. This base features an extension rod that lets the user configure the base's width to fit the width of their work surface. Because of this, the pictured wooden privacy panel is not included, as the dimensions of the panel must be custom matched with the width necessary for the individual work surface. Users are required to construct their own privacy panel to avoid stability and safety issues.
Features - Conset 501-15 Electric Sit-Stand Desk Base
- Lightweight construction
- Modern design
- Wide height range
- Smooth electric motor height adjustment
- Integrated cable tray
- 5-year warranty on frame and metal parts; 2-year warranty on motor
- Privacy panel not included
|Height range||26" - 46.5" (without desktop)|
|Width Range||Up to 70.9"|
|Power supply||80 W AC transformer|
|Base color||Silver powder-coat|
|Privacy panel||Not included|
Dimensional Diagram - Conset 501-15 Electric Sit-Stand Desk Base
Sturdiness of the desk
November 7, 2012
I'm excited about the ability to stand and work. I threw out my back a few months ago and my chiropractor advised no more sitting for 8 hours. So I researched and found what I thought would be a great solution. However the desk is not very sturdy. There is a sway when typing, writing or when I just rest my arms on the desk. It is noticeable and something should be done to address this issue. I'm sure I'm not the first person to have this issue with the base. It seems a simple support bar would do the trick. I think after paying $500 for a base the support should be included and not something to be built after the fact or pay extra for. I hope the manufacturer of these bases addresses this issue otherwise you might want to think twice before spending this amount of money. Maybe the solution works better when you buy the entire desk from them instead of just the base. However I don't see how that should impact the final results. I do want to thank Angela at The Human Solution. She is trying to help me with this issue. The Human Solution Comment: Dear Lisa: This item does not include a cross bar as you need to make your own if you buy this. That wooden privacy panel IS structurally necessary for this base. It is required for proper safety and stability. The majority of our customers ordering this base provide their own to be able make this desk the width that they require. We offer one panel here for sale as a separate item. It is 55-1/2" long and comes in Beech only. Do not try to use the desk without this piece. It will not be safe.