- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
The Tread - Treadmill by TreadDesk
If you're ready to take your ergonomic sit-to-stand workstation to the next level, the Tread by TreadDesk is the perfect addition. A standing desk is a great way to get out of your chair and be more active at work, and these desk treadmills add much-needed movement to the equation. While both the health and energy level benefits of changing your working position from sitting to standing periodically are numerous, the increased activity and blood flow that comes with adding the Tread by TreadDesk to your workstation will make it even easier to increase focus and productivity at your office or home computer.
This item is currently indefinitely backordered.
The LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill is a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
UPLIFT Treadmill Mat
The UPLIFT Treadmill Mat is a 78 3/4" by 35 1/2" vinyl mat, made to protect your treadmill motor from dust and carpet fibers, and to prevent damage to the floor underneath the treadmill.
Add the Tread by TreadDesk to your standing height or sit-to-stand desk and you will immediately see the benefits of having a treadmill at work. This workstation treadmill will get you on your feet and moving, resulting in an increase in both blood flow and calories burned. And with the Tread's control panel that easily attaches to the top of your desk, you can even monitor the distance you've walked, as well as speed, time and calories burned.
Reap not only the physical benefits of an exercise desk, but the mental as well. With the addition of the Tread by TreadDesk to your workstation, even by walking at 1.0 mph, slow enough to continue to type or talk on the phone, you will immediately begin to notice an increase in energy and ability to focus. Don't hit the gym after work, exercise at work and even increase productivity by adding the Tread by TreadDesk to your work station or home office.
Features - The Tread - Treadmill by TreadDesk
- Includes proprietary control panel that can attach to desk top and attaches to treadmill with a six-foot wire harness
- Control panel tracks distance, speed, time and calories burned
- Emergency shut-off cord that can be attached to clothing
- Includes four adjustable rubber feet and rubber treadmill mat
- Features both "soft start" and "soft stop"
The Tread - Treadmill by TreadDesk Specifications
|Overall dimensions||24" W x 58" L x 4.5" H|
|Belt dimensions||18" W x 48" L|
|Weight limit||320 lbs|
|Motor||2 hp, 90 V|
|Tread speed limit||0.5 - 4.0 mph|
|Warranty||Lifetime on frame, 2 years on motor, 1 year on all other parts and labor|
Download more information
Video Review - The Tread - Treadmill by TreadDesk
Check out our video review of the The Tread - Treadmill by TreadDesk below.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Speed is key to making the most of your TreadDesk Treadmill if you want to productively walk and work. Most users find that walking between 1.0 and 2.0 miles per hour is the ideal range to maintain productivity and simultaneously exercise while you work. Walking any faster than that may inadvertently decrease productivity as you find it harder to concentrate on tasks like typing or talking on the phone. TreadDesk Treadmills can go as fast as 4.0 MPH for cardio workouts, though at this level you'll find it hard to get much work done.
June 18, 2012
I love this treadmill. Before I got my treadmill, I had daily back pain. I tried standing while working which helped but was tiring. Now that I have my treadmill, I no longer have back pain! I walk while viewing my computer and typing (I'm walking on it as I'm typing this) and I actually feel better during the day. I also know I've gotten exercise as I walk about 4 miles a day on my treadmill. I highly recommend this product!l