You're on a roll with your daily tasks and then it happens. A few background noises distract you and you've lost your place...again. Stop office distractions before they make it to you with the 3D Acoustic Ceiling Waffle Cloud by UPLIFT Desk.
Rest easy knowing you have a fun and multifunctional device that helps you stay focused at work. The 14-panel cloud assembles easily and readily assimilates into a variety of office styles. Not only will your mind marvel at the cloud's design, it will be able to focus much better on the task at hand without as much ambient noise. Your employees will thank you for the new art and you'll enjoy a more productive team with one office addition.
A million office distractions are deflected and kept from you thanks to the 3D Acoustic Ceiling Waffle Cloud.
- Cloud reduces ambient noise in work spaces
- Adds an interesting visual piece to offices
- Easy to assemble and install
- Made from dense polyester fiberboard
- Available in Lagoon Blue and Dark Gray
|Dimensions||47.5" W x 47.5" D x 5.5" H|
|Materials||Polyester fiberboard, stainless steel hanging cables|
|Shipping dimensions||48" W x 6" D x 6" H, 6 lb|
|Fire Rating||Euro Class B and ASTM E84-08|
- What are 3D Acoustic Ceiling Waffle Clouds? Do I need this?
UPLIFT Desk made 3D Acoustic Ceiling Waffle Clouds for the purpose of reducing background noise in your environment while adding a visually stimulating piece to your office. If you find it's hard to concentrate in your office, the Cloud can help you create a quieter space for you and your coworkers.
- I work on a team and sometimes we have a hard time focusing. How does this work?
The Cloud works by way of 9 mm thick pressed polyester fiberboard, which helps absorb extra decibels to provide a space that's better for focusing. Hanging one in your office adds a touch of decor and improves the sound situation at work. Give your team a space that brings about their best ideas with an accessory that reduces ambient noise in your immediate work area.
- How hard is it to install the cloud?
Installing a 3D Acoustic Ceiling Waffle Cloud takes a few steps. Start by separating your different sized panels, and assemble them in an "X" fashion. Then insert the hanging wires and install the whole Cloud on your ceiling where you want it to hang. Installing is accessory above your team's work area helps soak up ambient noise from conversations and all the little things that can distract from work.
- How many ceiling clouds should I purchase for my space?
A good rule of thumb for cloud placement is 30-60% of the square footage and have the panels closer to the sound source than farther away. For example, a cloud positioned lower to the ground will absorb more sound than one positioned closer to the ceiling. Keep in mind that sound absorption is best optimized checkerboard patterns or rows of panels are spaced at a minimum of 24" apart.
Transform your space with the 3D Acoustic Ceiling Waffle Cloud by UPLIFT Desk. This fiberboard sculpture hangs from the ceiling. Color choices include Lagoon Blue for a pop of color or Dark Gray for a neutral choice.
The 3D Acoustic Ceiling Waffle Cloud combines style and function into one package. The floating cloud will add a stunning visual centerpiece to your workspace. While the polyester fiberboard dampens ambient noise.
Receive your accessories even sooner! Just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production and ship your order the same day. If placed after 3 pm, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
Note: Expedited production is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in adding expedited shipping to your order, please contact us directly.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.