Absorb noise in your work area before it distracts you or your coworkers with the 3D Wave Acoustic Wall Panel by UPLIFT Desk.
Designed to create a more sound-sheltered office space, you'll love the extra decibels these panels absorb. Dense Polyester fiberboard takes over the job of "office shush-er" while simultaneously adding stimulating texture and color to blank walls.
Give yourself some peace and quiet with 3D Wave Acoustic Wall Panels.
- Reduces ambient noise via dense Polyester fiberboard
- Visually appealing design adds texture to blank walls
- Install a single panel or multiples to create a quiet work area
- Lagoon blue and dark gray color options
- Noise Reduction Coefficient = .8
- Note: Additional materials are required for installation
|Panel dimensions||23.75" W x 23.75" H x 2.75" D|
|Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC)||.8|
|Material||Pressed Polyester fiberboard|
- What are 3D Wave Acoustic Wall Panels? Why do I need these?
UPLIFT Desk designed 3D Wave Acoustic Wall Panels for the purpose of reducing ambient noise in your environment while adding a touch of decor to blank walls. If you find it's hard to concentrate in your office, these panels can help you create a quieter workspace quickly and easily.
- How many can I use at a time?
You can use these panels solo or in multiples, as many as your wall can fit! The more you use, the more sound that is absorbed. Panels are 23.75" square so with a little basic math you can figure out how many panels you need if you want to cover your walls for the utmost in sound absorption.
- How do these install?
Panels are easy to install to walls via included mounting clips and adhesive tape. All users have to do is attach the 4 clips to the panel, remove one side of the adhesive strip, and place it on the back of the mounting clip, repeating for all 4 clips. Then remove the remaining tape and affix the panel on your wall where users want it to hang. For a more DIY-type of installation, users can use hot glue or Velcro (purchased separately, not in this kit).
- How much sound is absorbed by the panels?
3D Wave Acoustic Wall Panels have a Noise Reduction Coefficient of .8. This means that 80% of sound that reaches the panels is absorbed. In Acoustics, zero absorption is 0 and perfect absorption is 1, so these panels greatly reduce ambient noise, like chitchat and office background noise, letting you work with more focus and fewer distractions.
Take a dive into the ocean with the 3D Wave Acoustic Wall Panel by UPLIFT Desk. Choose between Lagoon Blue or Dark Gray for this square, sculptured panel that easily attaches to any wall. The three-dimensional wave pattern will help you escape to faraway places in an office that is quieter, thanks to the sound-damping fiberboard panel. Fill your wall with multiple panels, or take things up a notch by mixing and matching colors for a checkerboard pattern.
3M Command Strips
3M Command Strips
Backed by revolutionary 3M adhesive, you'll be able to adhere panels to your wall and remove them without damage or residue left behind on the wall with 3M Command Strips. The adhesive sticks to a variety of materials, including tile, wood, metal, and painted walls.
Each 9 strip pack outfits two panels, leaving you with a tape strip for backup.
Get your accessories shipped to you quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your desk by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your desk is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.