Acoustic Privacy Panels are there when you need them. They block distractions, dampen noises in your environment, and let you build a little work sanctuary at your desk.
The hardware needed to install these panels on your desk is simple yet ideally functional. Two support brackets slip through holes on the panels, and connect to two clamp brackets, allowing you to attach them to the back and sides of your desk.
When you need replacement hardware for your Acoustic Privacy Panels, we have you covered.
- Kit comes with 2 clamp brackets and 2 support brackets
- Designed for use with Acoustic Privacy Panels by UPLIFT Desk
- Hardware is reusable, can be reinstalled if you switch out desks in the future
- Available in black, gray, and white
|Color||Black, white, or gray|
|Kit includes||2 clamp brackets, 2 support brackets|
- Do I need hardware for my Acoustic Privacy Panels?
Searching for the freedom to add and remove your Acoustic Privacy Panels without all of the hassle? Acoustic Privacy Panel Mounting Hardware is an important piece of the privacy puzzle at your desk. Just connect to your panels with the two clamp mounts, and tighten onto your desk.
- How many pieces of hardware are included?
You'll get the complete kit to successfully install your Acoustic Privacy Panels with two clamp brackets and two support brackets.
- What colors are available?
Acoustic Privacy Panel Mounting Hardware comes in white, black, and gray powder-coated finishes.
The mounting hardware for the Acoustic Privacy Panel by UPLIFT Desk comes in black, gray, or white.
Installation of your Acoustic Privacy Panels is easy. Simply slide the pegs of the support brackets through the corresponding holes in the privacy panel. Then, attach the two clamp brackets to the support brackets using flat-head screws.
To attach the panel to your desk, slide the clamps into place a turn to tighten. The clamp mounts are compatible with desks up to 1.75" thick.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.