Acoustic Privacy Panels are there when you need them. They block distractions, dampen noises in your environment, and let you build a little work sanctuary at your desk.
The hardware needed to install these panels on your desk is simple yet ideally functional. Two support brackets slip through holes on the panels, and connect to two clamp brackets, allowing you to attach them to the back and sides of your desk.
When you need replacement hardware for your Acoustic Privacy Panels, we have you covered.
- Kit comes with 2 clamp brackets and 2 support brackets to clamp panels securely onto desk edges up to 1.75" thick
- Designed for use with noise-blocking 0.6" thick Acoustic Privacy Panels by UPLIFT Desk
- Vertical metal supports extend up the back of the acoustic panel, making panels even stiffer and more resilient to daily bumps
- Hardware is reusable and can be reinstalled if you switch out desks in the future
- Available in black, gray, and white
|Color||Black, white, or gray|
|Kit includes||2 clamp brackets, 2 support brackets|
- Do I need hardware for my Acoustic Privacy Panels?
Searching for the freedom to add and remove your Acoustic Privacy Panels without all of the hassle? Acoustic Privacy Panel Mounting Hardware is an important piece of the privacy puzzle at your desk. Just connect to your panels with the two clamp mounts, and tighten onto your desk.
- How many pieces of hardware are included?
You'll get the complete kit to successfully install your Acoustic Privacy Panels with two clamp brackets and two support brackets.
- What colors are available?
Acoustic Privacy Panel Mounting Hardware comes in white, black, and gray powder-coated finishes.
Acoustic Privacy Panel Mounting Hardware by UPLIFT Desk comes in black, gray, or white.
These reusable mounting tools allow you to give your Acoustic Privacy Panels a little extra support and makes them even more resilient to bumps and motion when you adjust your desk.
Installation of your Acoustic Privacy Panels using this hardware is easy. Simply slide the pegs of the support brackets through the corresponding holes in the privacy panel. Then attach the two clamp brackets to the support brackets using flat-head screws. To attach the panel to your desk, slide the clamps into place and turn, tightening them down all the way.
Our clamp mounts are compatible with desktops with edges up to 1.75" thick.
Get your accessories shipped to you quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your desk by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your desk is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.