Ergonomic Office Tips & Information | Blog
It's Geek Pride Day! Here's How We Get Our Geek On at the HS Office!
But that’s not the only way we like to get our geek on. As you may have guessed, our Austin office is loaded with people of the geek persuasion who like to dot their desks with nerdy figures, posters, statues and such. Glance in any direction and you’re likely to see Doctor Who’s TARDIS, Captain Kirk, The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, and maybe even a lightsaber sitting in someone’s cubicle.
To celebrate Geek Pride Day, we decided to share some of the geekier corners of our office with you. Check out the photos (and come visit our showroom in Austin) and let us know – how do you get your geek on at work?
Featured Blog Posts
- Space Saving with the Small Half-Circle Desk Drawer by UPLIFT Desk
- Bouncing for Joy: The Rubberwood Solid Wood Sit-Stand Desk by UPLIFT
- Come See the J3: Introducing the J3 Ergonomic Chair from UPLIFT Desk
- UPLIFT Desk Gets a Nod in New York Times Interview!
- OutStanding New Desk Converters by UPLIFT Desk
Interested in ergonomics?