- Adds outlets above the desk so you can stop bending under your desk to search for free ports
- Generous clamp range installs to any desk edge from 0.74" to 1.75" thick
- Two power outlets and two USB outlets allow you to power a variety of devices at your workstation
- 10’ long power cord helps you adjust for height accident-free, without pulling or snagging on the way up or down
- Gives you more convenient access to power than most computer USB ports, with a 5V/2.1A charging capacity shared between the two ports
- Comes with an anti-slip neoprene pad that protects your desktop surface from scratches and dings
- No tools needed for installation - just twist the knobs underneath to loosen and to tighten into place on desk edges
Clamp-On Power with USB
If you work with a computer, laptop, or devices, having ample power is crucial to keeping your workstation functioning and your day at the peak of productivity. Never search for a spare outlet again with the Clamp-On Power by UPLIFT Desk, which allows you to have power at-the-ready via two convenient power ports and two USB ports. This desk accessory lets you power and charge all of your technologies with ease, protects your cords when you adjust your desk higher and lower, and gives your desk a clean and organized look.
More Power Where You Want It
Outlets that move with you mean you can raise and lower your desk with assurance that your cords won't get snagged or pull things off your workstation, and the 10' long cord gives you plenty of room to adjust. With a 5V/2.1A charging capability between the four ports, you'll have access to almost three times more than competitors' hubs, letting you charge your phone and devices even quicker than ever before. Enjoy more power, right where it's needed, with this helpful workstation accessory.
Clamps Onto Your Desk in Seconds
With easy installation and a design that smartly suits a wide range of desktop thicknesses, you can be sure you're powered and good to go. All you have to do to clamp to your desk is twist the bottom knobs to tighten and loosen the clamp, and fasten to any desk edge 0.74" to 1.75" thick. This accommodates a large majority of desktops and all desktop thicknesses from UPLIFT Desk. Worried about scratching your top? Never fear, the Clamp-On Power even comes with an anti-slip neoprene pad that cushions and protects the surface of your desk from scratches.
|Input types||2 power outlets and 2 USB ports|
|USB output||5V/2.1A output, shared|
|Voltage rating||120 volts, 12 amps|
|Cord length||10' long|
|Certifications||ETL (Canada and U.S.)|
- Do I need a Clamp-on Power by UPLIFT Desk?
If you find yourself hunting down free power outlets while you're working, then you've experienced the need for more power outlets. And with a sit-stand workstation that raises and lowers, having a power hub that installs directly to your desk lets you protect your cords from pulling and snagging when you go to adjust for height. Or, if your cables come unplugged at times, Clamp-on Power can help you. Lastly, its 10' long cord will keep you securely connected to power and give your desk enough slack when you raise and lower your desk, and save you a few wall outlets, too.
- How does this attach to my desk?
You can easily fasten the Clamp-on Power hub to nearly any desk edge from 0.74" to 1.75" thick. From the top of the desk looking down, fasten the unit to your desktop by turning the knobs counterclockwise to open the clamp, placing the clamp on your desk edge, and then turning the knobs clockwise to tighten the clamp to secure it to the desktop. The anti-slip neoprene pad will protect your desk, so it stays pristine when you want to re-position it to a new spot.
- Will this fit my desk?
This power unit will fit on most desk thicknesses, between 0.74” and 1.75” thick.
- Is this a surge protector?
No, this is a power hub, not a surge protector. If you're looking to safeguard your workstation from power surges, we recommend the Clamp-on USB Surge Protector.
Coordinate your Clamp-On Power with USB with your desk frame in white or black color options.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.