- 3 pack of True HEPA and Activated Carbon Replacement filters for UPLIFT Desktop Air Purifier
- Powerful filtration removes up to 99.7% of air particles 0.3 microns in size and larger.
- Cleans the air closest to you as well as the surrounding 100 square feet (approximately 10 square meters).
- Removes and neutralizes allergens, dust, odors, smoke, bacteria, and pet dander by utilizing the True HEPA and Activated Carbon Filter
- Replace your Air Purifier filter every 4-6 months (or more, depending on use) for optimal efficiency
Harness the power of True HEPA and Activated Carbon filters. The filters inside the UPLIFT Desktop Air Purifier clear the air from almost every type of allergen, dust particle, mold spore, pet dander, and any other common pollutants, and even reduce unpleasant odors and captures VOCs (volatile organic compounds). This 2-stage filtration system chemically attracts organic contaminants and absorbs them using the carbon inside. VOCs are not only unpleasant in smell, but they can also be toxic and hazardous to your health. By removing VOCs from the air surrounding you, you'll be reducing health risks such as eye, nose, and throat irritation, nausea, headaches, fatigue, and dizziness, which not only feel bad, but can lead to more serious health issues in the future.
These filters are made to replace the filter that is included with the UPLIFT Desktop Air Purifier. Open a pack when it's time to replace your filter (we recommend every 4-6 months), or at a discount add-on when you purchase an UPLIFT Desktop Air Purifier.
|Filter type||Combination True HEPA & Active Carbon Filter|
|Filter life||2-6 months, depending on usage and air quality|
|Shipping dimensions||4.3" W x 4.3" D x 2.5" H, 5.4 oz|
- When do I need to replace my filter?
We recommend every 4-6 months on average, but the filter’s lifespan depends on how often you use the purifier and the quality of air it processes. If you're using your UPLIFT Desktop Air Purifier more frequently due to particularly poor air quality, you may want to replace the filter as often as every 2-3 months.
- Can I buy one filter?
No, the replacement filters are only available in packs of 3.
- How easy is it to replace my filter on my UPLIFT Desktop Air Purifier?
It's very easy. Make sure the Desktop Air Purifier unit is off and disconnected, turn the filter counter-clockwise, and pull to remove the filter, which is at the bottom of the unit. Insert the new filter and turn clockwise to lock it into place.
UPLIFT Desk Warranty Policy
We stand firmly behind the quality of our products. All UPLIFT Desk products come with a 15 Year Warranty, visit the UPLIFT Desk Warranty page for the full policy.
Free Returns with Free Return Shipping within 30 days, visit the UPLIFT Desk Returns page for the full policy.