- Improve the air quality in the immediate area surrounding your desk: Studies show improved air quality leads to improved productivity and performance
- Cleans the air closest to you as well as the surrounding 100 square feet (approximately 10 square meters). HEPA Filter eliminates airborne particles from the air you breathe such as dust, allergens, and odors
- Made for personal spaces, the air purifier has an ultra-quiet operation and runs at 28dB, meaning you can work uninterrupted
- Portable, powerful and compact: Just 4.8" in diameter and 7.5" tall, the Desktop Air Purifier can easily fit on top of any desk True HEPA filter captures 99.7% of air particles that are 0.3 microns and larger while the activated carbon eliminates order and removes volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and other gaseous pollutants from the air
- LED blue light indicates when the air purifier is in use. Simply touch the button on the top center to turn your air purifier on and touch it again to dim the light, which also places the unit in power save mode (shutting off your unit automatically after 8 hours)
- Includes one True HEPA filter which purifies the air and improves your productivity and health, and affordable replacement filters are available in 3-packs
- Powered by a USB cable. 38" cable included; wall charger not included
Perfectly sized for your personal workspace, the UPLIFT Desktop Air Purifier enhances the quality of air around you: Its 2-in-1 HEPA air filter, True HEPA plus active carbon, removes 99.7% of air particles as small as 0.3 microns. That covers every type of allergen, dust particle, mold spore, common office odors, volatile organic compounds, and other airborne particles that could be found in an office or workspace environment that is larger than 0.3 microns.
The True HEPA filter on the bottom of each unit is easy to replace, and only needs replacement every 4-6 months (depending on the quality of the air you are filtering and how often the product is being used). You can purchase extra filters when you get the UPLIFT Desktop Air Purifier, or check out Desktop Air Purifier Replacement Filters - Pack of 3, whenever you need them! Work without noise with its 28dB whisper-quiet operation. While it was engineered for your desktop, this unit would also be great for your bedside table or any small space in your home.
Operation: You can activate the Air Purifier with the touch of a single button. Press the button once to turn the air purifier on, and an LED blue light will indicate that your unit is in use. If you'd like to dim the light, simply press the button again: This will also put your air purifier in a power-save mode. Press the button a third time to turn off the light and the air purifier, but if in power-save mode, it will automatically shut off after 8 hours.
There's Nothing Negative About Negative Ions: When your UPLIFT Desktop Air Purifier is in use electrons are pushed out into the air. These electrons attach themselves to air molecules, which form the negatively-charged ions. Negative ions can quickly improve the air quality surrounding you by neutralizing positively-charged particles such as bacteria, dust, allergens, and more. Studies show that negative ions can do more than just clean the air you are breathing: After inhaling negative ions for just 30 minutes, your lungs can inhale 20% more oxygen and exhale 14.5% more carbon dioxide. This increases the oxygen content in your blood, which helps promote better digestion, revitalized cell metabolism, and even improved sleep.
|Power type||USB cable (38")|
|Working area||Cleans the air closest to you as well as the surrounding 100 square feet (approximately 10 square meters).|
|Size||4.8" diameter x 7.5" tall|
|Negative ion output||5 million/cm3|
|Shipping dimensions||5.9" W x 5.9" D x 9.3" H, 1.5 lb|
- Does this air purifier come with a filter? How often does the filter need to be replaced?
Yes, it comes with one filter. It will need to be changed every 4-6 months, depending on how often you use the Air Purifier and on the air quality of the space in which it's being used.
- Where can I purchase additional filters?
You can get an additional pack of 3 filters for a discounted price when you order them with the UPLIFT Desktop Air Purifier. If you need additional filters later on, they can also be purchased here.
- Does this unit require batteries?
Nope: This Air Purifier is powered only by a USB cable, which is included. You will need your own USB wall charger adapter if you are plugging the unit into a wall outlet.
- Will this product make a lot of noise while on my desk?
No. We designed our Air Purifier to be quiet enough to sit on your desk without interrupting your work.
- Is there a way to turn the blue light off?
You can dim the light by putting it into power-save mode, but the LED light will always be on while the Air Purifier is working.
Desktop Air Purifier Replacement Filters
True HEPA and Active Carbon filters, work together to remove and neutralize allergens, dust particles, mold spores, pet dander, and many other common pollutants. Active Carbon reduces unpleasant odors and captures VOCs (volatile organic compounds), so you can breathe fresh, clean air.
UPLIFT Desk Warranty Policy
We stand firmly behind the quality of our products. All UPLIFT Desk products come with a 15 Year Warranty, visit the UPLIFT Desk Warranty page for the full policy.
Free Returns with Free Return Shipping within 30 days, visit the UPLIFT Desk Returns page for the full policy.