This item has been discontinued.
The Extech 401027 Pocket-Size Foot Candle Light Meter is easy to use and perfect for basic lighting applications, letting you measure ambient light levels quickly. It's conveniently sized to fit inside your pocket for simple transport and measures up to 2000 Fc.
This handy light meter offers two measurement ranges with 5% accuracy in each. The unit comes with a precision photo diode sensor that is color-corrected with a spacious LCD display for data rich measurements, and features an over range indicator.
- Precision color-corrected photo diode sensor
- Two ranges: 200.0 (0.1 Fc) and 2000 (1 Fc)
- 5% basic accuracy
- Battery operated with low battery indicator
- Large 3.5 digit (1999 count) LCD with over range display
- Uses a 9V battery (included)
- Remote light sensor with 47" cable
- Comes with a built-in stand
- Ambient light testing for light-sensitive archives
- Safety compliance
- School, library and parking lot testing
- Building and ATM area security light monitoring
- Workplace, computer room, and clean room testing
|Two ranges||200.0 (0.1 Fc) and 2000 (1 Fc)|
|Display||Large 3.5 digit (1999 count) LCD|
|Model includes||9V battery
Remote light sensor with 47" (1.2 m) cable
The Extech 401027 Pocket-Size Foot Candle Light Meter is available in two models. Model 401027 comes with standard factory calibration, while model 401027-NIST arrives to you with NIST Calibration Certification. Choosing this model adds 5 days to the product's lead time.
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.