The Innovative Busby USB Hub Monitor Arm Mount is the USB port/charger your ergonomically-advancing workstation has been waiting for.
The hub attaches easily and seamlessly and is for use with FLEXmount monitor mounts, giving you four handy USB 2.0 ports for all of your devices.
Dock, charge, and power your accessories with one addition to your workstation.
- Attaches to Innovative monitor arms with a FLEXmount such as the Innovative 7000 and 7500
- 4-port USB 2.0 hub frees up valuable desktop space
- Powered USB ports allows for quick charging of USB compatible devices
- 1 year warranty
|Monitor arm compatibility||Innovative 7000, 7500 and 8408 series|
|USB ports||4 powered USB 2.0 ports|
|Mounting options||Clamp, grommet or bolt-through|
The Innovative Busby USB Hub Monitor Arm Mount is available in four different models. Select the appropriate mount for your existing arm. The Busby is compatible with the Innovative 7000 Single Arm Mount, the Innovative 7000 Dual Mount, and the Innovative 7500 Single Arm Mount.
Please note: The Busby FLEXmount Retrofit Kit includes the base plate only and is just the hub. It does not include any mounting hardware.
The Innovative Busby USB Hub Monitor Arm Mount is available in your choice of either Vista black or silver.
Innovative Office Products warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Innovative will repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective product without charge (shipping charges excluded) for a period of 10 years after the original date of sale, unless the product damage resulted from buyer abuse, misuse or negligence. Exceptions to the 10 year warranty are:
- Bild® motorized column: 1 year
- Busby® USB monitor arm mount: 1 year
- Winston Workstation®: 5 years
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.