When you need a sturdy, independently adjustable monitor arm system for your dual monitor desk, the Innovative Dual 7000 Mount LCD Arm is the much-needed accessory to bring you into a new age of ergonomics.
One-handed positioning ensures speedy and accurate screen switch ups for all of your sitting and standing positions, while its integrated cable management wrangles cords for better office organization you can appreciate.
With a horizontal range of 24 inches, 16 inches of vertical range, and the ability to secure monitors up to 30 pounds a piece, you'll have an all-in-one ergonomic monitor solution that aids in all of your tasking.
- Flexible dual screen positioning
- Independent adjustment of each arm
- Monitor tilter mechanisms can tilt over 200°
- Multiple mounting options: desk edge, grommet, through-desk, or side bolt
- Innovative Busby Mount upgrade provides 4 convenient powered USB 2.0 ports with clamp, grommet, and bolt-through mount options
- VESA-monitor compatible
- Integrated cable management system
|Vertical range||± 8.0" (20.3 cm) from horizontal|
|Horizontal range (per arm)||24.0" (61.0 cm)|
|Rotation||360° at 3 joints|
|Monitor pivot||Landscape to portrait|
|Monitor compatibility||VESA 75 & 100 mm|
|Mounting options||Desk edge, grommet, thru-desk, and side bolt|
Monitor Weight Range
Choose based on the weight of the monitors to be used with the arms.
|7000-500-8408||2 - 13 lb monitors|
|7000-800-8408||6 - 21 lb monitors|
|7000-1000-8408||8 - 27 lb monitors|
Three different finishes are available: silver, flat white and vista black. Please note that arms with Busby mounts are not available in flat white.
The Innovative Dual 7000 Mount LCD Arm can be ordered with a standard 8408 mount or the Innovative Busby USB Hub Mount. Select the mount that best fits your mounting and accessory needs.
|Dual arm T-mount - 8408||Includes standard mounting options for desk edge clamp, grommet hole, thru-desk, and side bolt mounts|
|Busby||Includes mounting options for desk clamp, grommet hole and bolt-through mounts with an integrated four-port powered USB 2.0 hub|
Innovative Office Products warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Innovative will repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective product without charge (shipping charges excluded) for a period of 10 years after the original date of sale, unless the product damage resulted from buyer abuse, misuse or negligence. Exceptions to the 10 year warranty are:
- Bild® motorized column: 1 year
- Busby® USB monitor arm mount: 1 year
- Winston Workstation®: 5 years
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.