Repetitive stress injuries are no laughing matter. That's why the science behind the OrthoMouse Ergonomic Mouse by OrthoVia is so helpful when understanding why arm pronation happens in the first place.
Designed by an orthopedic surgeon, the OrthoMouse is one accessory that seeks to minimize arm and wrist strain, allowing users to keep working comfortably until the job is done.
- 6 different configurations available offer a custom fit
- 5 buttons including 3 scroll buttons provide multiple ways to scroll
- Anti-skid texture and optical sensor allow for precision movement with minimum travel
- Low resistance buttons reduce stress when clicking
- Plug and Play with a USB connection
|Optical sensor||1000 DPI|
|Operating systems||Windows: 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Me, 98
Mac: 8.6-9, OS X, 10.1 & up
Linux: Kernal 2.4 or newer w/ USB support
|Cord length||6 foot|
|Dimensions||2.56" H x 3.23" W x 4.45-5.35" L|
Don't let a jar of pickles, olives, or your grandmother's jam cause pain or injury. Trying to open a stubborn jar requires high hand forces which lead to unnecessary strain. A jar opener decreases the grip strength necessary to open the often-stuck jar. Keep your hands safe with an UPLIFT jar opener, free with your purchase.
21 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought this after carpal tunner symptoms but realized this mouse is designed more for humans than the bean mice I have used for years. I am going to get my kids started on this one. I recommend you don't wait. I work with Data Analysis, Excel, and consider myself a power user. Thanks
This mouse did nothing to alleviate my hand pain and actually made it worse in my middle finger and associated tendons. While the thumb buttons which let you scroll are great, the shape did not work for me at all. Furthermore, none of the attachments made the mouse any more comfortable. Conversely, the Evoluent Vertical Mouse has greatly reduced my hand pain, and it's cheaper! One qualification is that I have larger hands and people with smaller hands may have better luck with this mouse.
This mouse is working well for me. Its adjustable size was a big differentiator from the other mice I have tried. I thought it took a bit more click force but then I moved my hand forward as explained in the manual. Now the click force is much easier. Make sure you slide your hand forward when gripping the mouse so your click finger is at the end of the button. That's my hot tip.
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.