Take your force gauge to the next level with the Shimpo Vertical Motorized Test Stand. This hefty stand has an impressive 220-pound capacity and is compatible with Shimpo and other branded force gauges with up to a 220-pound capacity. The included force gauge mounting plate allows you to securely attach your force gauge to the stand for push and pull testing.
To get even more use out of the Shimpo Vertical Motorized Test Stand, use it with the Shimpo FGE or FGV Series Force Gauges. FGE or FGV Series Force Gauges communicate with the test stand to prevent overloading either one. This safety feature eliminates potential damage that may be caused by accidentally overloading the force gauge and test stand above the rated capacity.
Operation of the motorized test stand is easy with an intuitive keypad located at the base of the stand. Easily switch between multiple operation modes, adjust the speed of the test stand up or down, and switch between push/pull to name just a few of the key functions. Shimpo also offers free software that allows for further analysis of the collected data straight from the test stand to your computer, using the USB connector port located in the rear of the stand.
The Shimpo Vertical Motorized Test Stand will turn your force gauge into a force to be reckoned with.
- Precise movement control delivered by Shimpo exclusive servo gear head
- Slow or quick testing with travel speed of 0.4" - 15.75" per minute
- Free PC software provides users with analyzable data
- Connect to all Shimpo Force Gauges and many other gauges on the market
- Multiple operation modes - single, continuous, program, manual, and jogging
|Dimensions||11.81" W x 19.69" D x 34.84" H|
|Capacity||Up to 220 lb (100 kg)|
|Stroke||15.75" (400 mm) max|
|Temperature limits||32 - 113 °F|
|Power||120 VAC standard|
|Included accessories||USB cable, force gauge communication cable, gauge/plate mounting accessories|
This product comes standard with a 2-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.