The Shimpo Vertical Test Stand is a durable, accurate way to test push/ pull forces on the production line.
The Shimpo Vertical Test Stand will create a complete force measurement system when used in conjunction with a force gauge. To get even more functionality out of this test stand, pair it with a Shimpo FGV Series Force Gauge for overload sensing. An intuitive, seven-button keypad will mean less time spent on training and more time utilizing the test stand on the production line.
This motorized test stand is available in either a low or high speed model, based on the rate of testing needed. All other specifications are the same between the low and high speed models of the Shimpo Vertical Test Stand.
For quality and durability, look no further than the Shimpo Vertical Test Stand.
- Two models to choose from - low or high speed
- Four modes of operation - manual, job, single cycle, continuous
- Reprogrammable high or low stop limits
- Overload protection when used with a Shimpo FGV Force Gauge
- Simple-to-use seven button keypad and emergency stop button
- LCD displays movement speed, mode, or alarms
- Steel construction offers durability on the production line
|Dimensions||8.7" W x 14.1" D x 26.8" H|
|Display||LCD three-digit display|
|Capacity||112.4 lbf (50kgf)|
|Travel speed||Low Speed [FGS-100E-L]: 0.23 - 7.00"/min (6 - 180 mm/min)
High Speed [FGS-100E-H]: 0.78 - 23.60"/min (20 - 600 mm/min)
|Speed accuracy||± 5%|
|Temperature limits||32° - 113° F (0° - 45° C)|
|Power||100 - 230VAC ± 10%|
|Included accessories||FGV overload set point communication cable|
The Shimpo Vertical Test Stand is available in two different models, low or high speed. The low speed model [FGS-100E-L] travels at a rate of 0.23 - 7.0 inches per minute, or 6 - 180 millimeters per minute. The high speed model [FGS-100E-H] travels at a rate of 0.78 - 23.60 inches per minute, or 20 - 600 millimeters per minute.
All other specifications are the same between the two models.
This product comes standard with a 2-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.