Shimpo FGS-250W Hand Wheel Operated Test Stand, 250 lb (125 kg), Vertical or Horizontal
Shop All Shimpo Products| Click Here to Learn How to Use This Builder
Selected But Not Shown
The FGS-250W Hand Wheel Operated Test Stand's movement is created from a trapezoidal screw drive with integral nut. Combined with its top-mounted wheel that effortlessly and smoothly turns, stable resolution is easily achieved during operation. The unit offers dual functionality and can be used in either the vertical or horizontal positions with no extra equipment. Simply lay the unit on its back and level with the adjustment screw to run horizontal tests.
The FGS-250W's compact design and minimal footprint enables movement and usage in a myriad of locations and testing situations.
- Flexible Vertical or Horizontal operation
- Compact footprint and lightweight construction enables usage in almost all locations
- Fine movement from the top-mounted wheel aids in precision testing
- 250 lb (125 kg) maximum testing capacity
- Digital Scale kit available for high resolution movement recording
- Optional Tensile Frame Kit extends movement stroke to over 10 inches
|Dimensions||9.8" W x 7.7" D x 17.5" H|
|Capacity||Up to 250 lb (125 kg)|
|Travel||0.12" (3 mm)/turn|
|Stroke||9" (230 mm) max|
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
Are you sure you're finished customizing this product?
In many cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for purchases or smaller orders made over an extended period of time. Bulk deals are based on anticipated volume and the products you've selected. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to assist in your purchasing decisions.
Swatch Request Form
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.