Space saving desk storage is made simple with the Slim Under Desk Storage Drawer by UPLIFT Desk.
Those loose desktop items will finally have a proper home at your desk - underneath it. Install more storage but don't cut into your legroom or personal space; thanks to the drawer's slim design, it takes up less space than other storage options on the market today. You'll be happier once your keys, wallet, and laptop have their own space that's safe and secure, cleaning off your work area so you can focus better on your latest task, and not the clutter on your desktop.
The drawer locks for extra security, and comes in white, gray, and black color options to match with UPLIFT Desk frames and accessories. Bring better storage to your workstation with the Slim Under Desk Drawer.
- Slim drawer design increases storage space at sit-stand desks
- Holds items up to 15" wide inside drawer, suitable for most laptops and tablets
- Drawer locks for security for your personal items, securing things like keys and wallets
- Installs to the underside of desks via a 4-point mount and included hardware
- Optional storage brackets let you create an upper shelf for more storage space
- Storage brackets should be used if you have a limited depth desk (24" or less)
- Sturdy steel construction and powder-coated for durability
|Overall dimensions||17.2" W x 13.5" D x 2" H (4.3" H with side brackets)|
- Is it hard to install the Slim Under Desk Storage Drawer?
Nope! The drawer is installed to the underside of desks with 4 included wood screws. To install, line up the drawer so that it's flush with the front edge of your desktop; then screw it into place. If you want to add on the optional side brackets, 4 machine screws will allow you to attach the brackets to the drawer. Side brackets allow you to install your drawer on desks with limited depth, like on desktops that are 24" deep.
- How does the Slim Under Desk Storage Drawer work?
After installing this low profile drawer to your desk, it's ready to use! Stash your laptop up to 15 inches wide, and lock it away with a single key. Keys, wallets, and phones get a proper home where they don't take up space on your desktop. You'll have much more easy-to-reach storage at your workstation, without having to take up more personal space or legroom to get it.
- What if I already have a keyboard tray installed? Will this work on my desk?
In a majority of cases, yes. Depending on the size of your desktop, the amount of accessories you already have installed, and their placement under your desk, you'll be able to tell if you can install this to your workstation. If you work at a limited depth desk, like our 24" desktops, you will want to add side brackets to your setup to ensure a successful installation. If you're not sure about your particular desk, call our Support Team and we can help figure out if your configuration is right for this drawer.
- How much fits in the drawer? Can I fit my laptop?
Yes, if your laptop is 15 inches wide or less, you can store it inside the locking drawer. Although slim, this desk drawer can hold quite a bit of stuff, from wallets to notepads, and more. Some other things we fit inside: secret snack stashes, post-its, pog collections, spare makeup, and even a banana. Most small and medium sized items fit inside the drawer with no issue.
- Can I pick the color?
You bet! Pick your drawer in the color that matches your desk and decor in black, white, or gray.
The Slim Under Desk Storage Drawer by UPLIFT Desk is available in black, white, or gray. The powder-coated paint finish on this steel drawer will match the finish on the UPLIFT desk frame. For a sleek drawer that pairs perfectly with your UPLIFT Desk, look no further than the Slim Under Desk Storage Drawer.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.