When desk needs change and you find yourself needing a larger desktop, you have options. With the UPLIFT 4-Leg Conversion Kit, you can have a sturdy 4-leg desk frame to take your work to the next level quickly.
UPLIFT desks with four legs are capable of lifting up to a hefty 700 pounds, all with the push of a button. Build the right desk for you with one supportive workspace addition.
Your desk will have new life and an improved lifting capacity with the introduction of the 4-Leg Conversion Kit. Give your growing desk the extra support it needs, starting from the bottom.
- Includes all the parts needed to adapt your existing UPLIFT 900 series desk into the UPLIFT 900 4-Leg Height-Adjustable Desk Base
- Each leg is freestanding and uses smaller brackets for custom positioning on any shape desktop
- Several models available if your base is a 2-leg or 3-leg
- Dual control box design includes haul sensors for straightening feet and ensuring fast height adjustments
- 25.5" height range using standard up/down keypad or optional upgrade to the advanced digital memory keypad
- Eliminates the need to buy a new base when your desk needs change
- Assembled in Austin, Texas, and parts are sourced both globally and within the USA
|Height range||23.5" - 49"|
|Desktop attachment||Accepts wide range of desktop sizes*|
|Travel speed||1.5"/second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||45 decibels during motion|
|Weight capacity||710 lbs (Weight capacity assumes that weight is distributed evenly between the desk legs)|
|Keypad||Advanced digital keypad with 4 memory positons is available;
2-button up/down keypad comes standard
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 120 V
Output: 24 V
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Certified||Yes - completely meets all requirements of BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Test Sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2-5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 & 15.0|
|Warranty||7-year all-inclusive warranty on the entire desk base, which includes the motor, frame, controller, switch, electronics and mechanisms. Optional extended warranty available when selecting desk options|
The UPLIFT 900 base is available with three different base color options -- black, gray, and white.
Your original UPLIFT keypad will work with this conversion kit, but if you would like to upgrade or choose a different keypad, select the Push and Hold Two Button Up/Down Keypad or the Advanced Digital Memory Keypad with 4 Memory Positions and Digital Height Display for a quick, easy adjustment to your saved positions.
Please note: One-touch functionality is not available with the advanced keypad on four-leg desks. Memory adjustment will still require you to Press-and-Hold the memory button until your desk reaches the programmed height.
This product comes standard with a 7-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.