UPLIFT 4-Leg Conversion Kit
Shop All UPLIFT Desk Products| Click Here to Learn How to Use This Desk Builder
Choose Your Video
UPLIFT Desk review by SXSW Musician01:36
Graveyard Carz UPLIFT Desk Review03:58
The Division Reviews the UPLIFT Desk03:06
Selected But Not Shown
When desk needs change and you find yourself needing a larger desktop, you have options. With the UPLIFT 4-Leg Conversion Kit, you can have a sturdy 4-leg desk frame to take your work to the next level quickly.
UPLIFT desks with four legs are capable of lifting up to a hefty 700 pounds, all with the push of a button. Build the right desk for you with one supportive workspace addition.
Your desk will have new life and an improved lifting capacity with the introduction of the 4-Leg Conversion Kit. Give your growing desk the extra support it needs, starting from the bottom.
- Includes all the parts needed to adapt your existing UPLIFT 900 series desk into the UPLIFT 900 4-Leg Height-Adjustable Desk Base
- Each leg is freestanding and uses smaller brackets for custom positioning on any shape desktop
- Several models available if your base is a 2-leg or 3-leg
- Dual control box design includes haul sensors for straightening feet and ensuring fast height adjustments
- 25.5" height range using standard up/down keypad or optional upgrade to the advanced digital memory keypad
- Eliminates the need to buy a new base when your desk needs change
- Assembled in Austin, Texas, and parts are sourced both globally and within the USA
|Height range||23.5" - 49"|
|Desktop attachment||Accepts wide range of desktop sizes*|
|Travel speed||1.5"/second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||45 decibels during motion|
|Weight capacity||710 lbs (Weight capacity assumes that weight is distributed evenly between the desk legs)|
|Keypad||Advanced digital keypad with 4 memory positons is available;
2-button up/down keypad comes standard
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 120 V
Output: 24 V
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Certified||Yes - completely meets all requirements of BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Test Sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2-5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 & 15.0|
|Warranty||7-year all-inclusive warranty on the entire desk base, which includes the motor, frame, controller, switch, electronics and mechanisms. Optional extended warranty available when selecting desk options|
The UPLIFT 900 base is available with three different base color options -- black, gray, and white.
Your original UPLIFT keypad will work with this conversion kit, but if you would like to upgrade or choose a different keypad, select the Push and Hold Two Button Up/Down Keypad or the Advanced Digital Memory Keypad with 4 Memory Positions and Digital Height Display for a quick, easy adjustment to your saved positions.
Please note: One-touch functionality is not available with the advanced keypad on four-leg desks. Memory adjustment will still require you to Press-and-Hold the memory button until your desk reaches the programmed height.
This product comes standard with a 7-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
Are you sure you're finished customizing this product?
In many cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for purchases or smaller orders made over an extended period of time. Bulk deals are based on anticipated volume and the products you've selected. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to assist in your purchasing decisions.
Swatch Request Form
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.