When desk needs change and you find yourself needing a larger desktop, you have options. With the UPLIFT 4-Leg Conversion Kit, you can have a sturdy 4-leg desk frame to take your work to the next level quickly.
UPLIFT desks with four legs are capable of lifting up to a hefty 530 pounds, all with the push of a button. Build the right desk for you with one supportive workspace addition.
Your desk will have new life and an improved lifting capacity with the introduction of the 4-Leg Conversion Kit. Give your growing desk the extra support it needs, starting from the bottom.
- Includes all the parts needed to adapt your existing UPLIFT desk into the UPLIFT 4-Leg Height-Adjustable Desk Base
- Each leg is freestanding and uses smaller brackets for custom positioning on any shape desktop
- Several models available if your base is a 2-leg or 3-leg
- Dual control box design includes haul sensors for straightening feet and ensuring fast height adjustments
- 25.5" height range using standard up/down keypad or optional upgrade to the advanced digital memory keypad
- Eliminates the need to buy a new base when your desk needs change
- Assembled in Austin, Texas, and parts are sourced both globally and within the USA
|Height range||23.5" - 49"|
|Desktop attachment||Accepts wide range of desktop sizes*|
|Travel speed||1.5"/second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||45 decibels during motion|
|Weight capacity||530 lbs (Weight capacity assumes that weight is distributed evenly between the desk legs)|
|Keypad||Advanced digital keypad with 4 memory positons is available; |
2-button up/down keypad comes standard
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 120 V |
Output: 24 V
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Certified||Yes - completely meets all requirements of BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Test Sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2-5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 & 15.0|
|Safety certifications||Lifting Column - TUV (Canada and U.S.) |
Control Box - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Power Cord - UL/CSA (Canada and U.S.)
|Warranty||7-year all-inclusive warranty on the entire desk base, which includes the motor, frame, controller, switch, electronics and mechanisms. Optional extended warranty available when selecting desk options|
|Shipping dimensions||3 leg conversion - 41'' W x 10'' H x 12'' D, 63 lbs |
2 leg conversion - 41'' W x 10'' H x 12'' D, 60 lbs
The UPLIFT base is available with four different base color options -- black, gray, metallic (industrial style), and white.
Your original UPLIFT keypad will work with this conversion kit, but if you would like to upgrade or choose a different keypad, select the Push and Hold Two Button Up/Down Keypad or the Advanced Digital Memory Keypad with 4 Memory Positions and Digital Height Display for a quick, easy adjustment to your saved positions.
Please note: One-touch functionality is not available with the advanced keypad on four-leg desks. Memory adjustment will still require you to Press-and-Hold the memory button until your desk reaches the programmed height.
Receive your accessories even sooner! Just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production and ship your order the same day. If placed after 3 pm, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
Note: Expedited production is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in adding expedited shipping to your order, please contact us directly.
This product comes standard with a 7-year warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.