Say goodbye to desk wobble for good. With the UPLIFT 2-Leg to 3-Leg Conversion Kit, you can easily turn your adjustable height desk into one that's stable enough to secure all of your desktop gear.
Rest assured that you have options for transforming your rectangular desk into an L-shaped workstation with the quick addition of a leg that elevates and uplifts your work style.
The 2-Leg to 3-Leg Conversion Kit comes with an additional lifting column or leg, mounting bracket, connecting wire, control box, and optional switch so you can use your current UPLIFT 900 base without having to purchase a new one.
- Easily revamps your 2-leg UPLIFT base to a 3-leg desk
- Gives your desk more stability or allows for an L-shaped desk configuration
- Stops the need to buy a whole new base
- Includes mounting bracket, connecting wire, control box, and optional switch so you can use your existing UPLIFT base without needing to buy a new desk
- Choice of 3 colors to match your current desk base
|Ship weight||36 lbs|
|Weight capacity||530 lbs|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Certified||Yes|
|Safety certifications||Lifting Column - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Control Box - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Power Cord - UL/CSA (Canada and U.S.)
|Shipping dimensions||15" W x 6" H x 41" D, 41 lbs|
Choose the color to match your existing two-leg desk frame.
Your original UPLIFT keypad will work with this conversion kit, but if you would like to upgrade or choose a different keypad, select the Push and Hold Two Button Up/Down Keypad or the Advanced Digital Memory Keypad with 4 Memory Positions and Digital Height Display for a quick, easy adjustment to your saved positions.
Save $50 on Your 3-Leg Desk
In order to meet an unforeseen high demand for our 3-leg desks, our team is manufacturing a limited expedited production batch of our 3rd legs at a higher cost. Because we know you might need your desk sooner, we can ship your order mid-February instead of waiting for our normal production batch to be ready to ship in early March.
However, if you don't mind waiting until early March for your order to ship, we'll pass our $50 savings on to you! All you have to do is select Normal Lead Time and you'll save $50 on your new desk. Choosing this option will make your desk ship a few weeks later.
This product comes standard with a 7-year warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.