- Make room for your printers, scanners, and family photos on a table that matches your height adjustable desk
- Available in thousands of configurations with more than 100 wood, GREENGUARD-certified laminate, bamboo, and other tops, in 42" to 80" widths, and 4 frame colors
- Use your own table surface on a fixed height frame for a completely custom look
- Comfortable for short-term use as a seated-only desk
- Modern design with no lower crossbar, so you keep your legroom and space for storage cabinets
- Optional casters allow easy mobility
- Compatible with most UPLIFT Desk accessories
Beautiful, Sustainable Tabletops
UPLIFT Desk takes care to sustainably source your desktops, with natural materials like our 1" thick bamboo and our collection of solid wood.
Our bamboo tops are made with the same environmentally-conscious methods we use to craft our Bamboo Stand Up Desks, in the same eco-friendly facilities. They are stain- and dye-free, and finished with a scratch-resistant UV coating that helps protect against normal wear and tear. For a more traditional look, you can design your desk with a GREENGUARD-certified laminate or an Eco powdercoat. GREENGUARD certification also means that these tops are held to the highest standards of quality and environmental sustainability, so no matter what you decide to use, you'll know you are making a responsible choice.
As part of our commitment to protecting the environment, we plant five new trees in U.S. National Forests for every solid wood desktop we sell, through our partnership with the National Forest Foundation and the Trees for Us program. Unlike the veneers or stained maplewoods you'll sometimes find that approximate the look of exotic woods, you can rest assured that UPLIFT Desk provides authentic hardwood of the type you've selected.
Our quick-shipping desktops are available in sizes from 42" to 80" wide, and 24" or 30" deep, to fit your side table and your space perfectly. Need to upgrade? Moving offices? No problem! Change up your desktop whenever you'd like, with any compatible size. If you'd prefer to use an UPLIFT frame with your own desktop, visit our frame only page. Any desktop 42" to 80" wide, and 24" or 30" deep will be a perfect fit.
Match your UPLIFT Desk frame or add a splash of contrasting color, with frames available in black, white, gray, and industrial style.
Store Your Stuff or Have a Seat
Your side table doesn't just have spare room on top. At 29" high, this side table has plenty of legroom for you to use it as a seated-only desk. Pull up a chair and work comfortably. (If you need to sit for more than three hours, we recommend using a sit-stand workstation, to fight aches, physical and mental fatigue, and the negative long-term health effects caused by excessive sitting.)
With all that space underneath, you also have room for accessories like storage cabinets and pedestals, and under-desk drawers to keep your most important documents and personal items close at hand. Our sturdy frame design is built for stability without the need for extra crossbars at the floor, that would get in your way and eat up legroom.
Accessorize Your Office
The side table is compatible with most UPLIFT Desk accessories, including half circle drawers, hanging drawers (for 30" deep tops), keyboard trays (on track spacer), CPU holders, acoustic privacy panels, modesty panels with wire management, and even power grommets. Personalization isn't just for UPLIFT Standing Desks; customize your side table just the way you want it.
Side Table Specifications
|Height||29" (with 1" desktop thickness)|
|Desktop width range||42" - 80"|
|Minimum desktop depth||24"|
|Shipping dimensions||Frame - 49.5" W x 9.13" H x 30.5" D, 62 lbs
Desktop dimensions will vary depending on selection
Side Table F.A.Q.
- So this isn't a standing desk?
This side table is fixed-height and is not a standing desk. While the table can be used for short periods as a seated-only desk, it does not raise and lower.
- How do I choose style options for this table?
You can customize your table just like an UPLIFT Desk! Choose a tabletop style, frame color, and wire or power grommet options in our desk builder to design the perfect accent table.
- Why do I need a fixed height side table?
If you're running out of desk space or you've ever thought about a DIY side table for your UPLIFT Desk, you can quickly and affordably get the space you need, with a fixed-height frame. You don't have to shop around for a side table that kind of matches your desk. You can build a custom one with our desk builder. To get started select a style and size of desktop. Your stylish new side table will look great in your office!
- Why isn't my whiteboard side table erasing completely?
We have found that black dry erase markers tend to perform the best on these tables. If any residue or ghosting is left behind after erasing the desktop, use Expo White Board Cleaner. If that doesn't remove all of the residue, try 70% isopropyl alcohol. You can also write over the unerased portion with another dry erase marker, let it dry, and then erase it.
- Is this frame available in color options?
Yes! You'll be able to select a white, gray, black, or industrial style frame for your side table.
Complete your workspace with a little help from the 4-Leg Side Table Frame by UPLIFT Desk.
Expand your surface area beyond your height adjustable desk. Our UPLIFT side tables give you room for your printers, collectible figurines, family photos, and all those papers that keep piling up in your in-tray.
For the side table that completes the puzzle that is your unique office style, 4-Leg Side Table Frames by UPLIFT Desk are ready to fit right into place.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.