Dual monitor workstations can benefit from the uplifting screen experience delivered by the Horizon Dual Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors by UPLIFT Desk.
Reduce strain from less-than-perfect monitor placement with this ergonomic desk addition. Enjoy 360° monitor rotation and adjustable tension in the arm that allows you to position your screens easily with one finger. Pneumatic height adjustments come via an internal gas cylinder, letting you tilt, pan, and rotate until you find that working sweet spot.
Position screens independently of each other and route cords within its built-in cable management, securing them at the arm's base for a clean look to your workspace.
Installation is easy and the system includes both clamp and grommet mounts. Give yourself freedom to move your screens with the Horizon Dual Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors by UPLIFT Desk.
Trying to decide which monitor arm by UPLIFT Desk is right for you? Check out our Monitor Arm Comparison Chart.
- 360° monitor rotation for heavier monitors
- Adjustable tension in the arm
- Holds monitors between 9 and 18.7 lbs
- VESA compatible - 75mm and 100mm
- Built-in cable management in the arm and base
- Includes clamp and bolt-through mounts
- Clamp mount fits desks up to 1.7" thick
- Bolt-through mount fits holes from .4" to 3.14" in diameter, and desks up to 2" thick
|Height adjustable range||7" - 16" H|
|Full extension capability||21.1" D|
|LCD adjustability||Tilt: +90°/-30°
|Display rotation range||360°|
|Support||9.0 lbs to 18.7 lbs per arm|
|VESA compatibility||75mm and 100mm|
- Which is better, the Horizon Dual Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors by UPLIFT Desk or the View?
The Horizon and the View are both great dual monitor arms! The Horizon is a sleek monitor arm that is great for heavier monitors. If you want a gray monitor arm with integrated cable management, then look no further than the Horizon. If you have lighter monitors, then you would need to go with the View. The View also offers two integrated USB ports in the base of the monitor arm.
- Should I use the Horizon Dual Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors by UPLIFT Desk or get two single monitor arms?
The Horizon Dual Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors by UPLIFT Desk works well for more people! However, you may want to consider two single monitor arms if your desk sits against a wall and you want to be able to push both monitors flat against the wall.
- Is the weight capacity for a single monitor or both monitors combined?
Each of your monitors can weigh between 9 - 18.7 lbs, which makes for a pretty heft carrying capacity!
- Does this only come with a clamp mount?
No, the Horizon Dual Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors by UPLIFT Desk includes both a clamp and a grommet mount! The clamp mount works with desks up to 1.7" thick and the grommet mount works with desks up to 2" thick. Your grommet hole should be between 0.4" - 3.14" in diameter.
- How will I know if my monitor is compatible?
If your monitors are within the weight range and have a VESA 100/75 mounting pattern, then they are compatible!
- My monitors don't stay in place when I move them, what should I do?
You will need to adjust the counterbalance weight to the weight of your monitors. If your monitors are sinking after you move them, then turn the Allen wrench towards the "+" sign. If your monitors are creeping up, then turn the Allen wrench towards the "-" sign. This video will show you exactly what to do.
- Do I have to keep my monitors in landscape mode or can I rotate them to portrait?
You can easily adjust your monitors from landscape to portrait view. You can even have one monitor in landscape view with the other in portrait view!
- What if my monitor is lighter than 9 pounds, will this still work?
If your monitor weighs less than 9 lbs, then it will not work with the Horizon Dual Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors by UPLIFT Desk. A monitor that is too light for the counterbalance mechanism will not stay in place where you want it to, instead the monitor will creep upwards.
- How is this different from other UPLIFT monitor arms?
This dual monitor arm features a large weight capacity and comes in silver or black. Check out our Monitor Arm Comparison Chart for a side-by-side comparison of all the monitor arms offered by UPLIFT Desk.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.