This item has been discontinued. For similar items, shop our selection of monitor, laptop, and tablet arms.
Position your monitors at the best height and angles for your body with the Horizon Dual Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors.
Hone in on what's important - the task at hand - and don't be distracted by poor posture and neck strain.
The Horizon Dual Monitor Arms for Heavier Monitors allows for portrait or landscape rotation and can swivel up to 360°.
This industrial setup is capable of holding monitors weighing between 9 and 18.7 pounds per arm.
Give yourself all the room you need to optimize your workstation with a simple upgrade!
- The height can adjust up to 17"
- Swivels 360° and can tilt from +90° to -30°
- Allows for portrait or landscape rotation
- Clamp and grommet mount both included with the desk mount model
- Cable management throughout arm keeps wires hidden
- Holds monitors and laptops up to 18.7 lbs
- 5 year warranty
|Height adjustable range||7" - 16" H|
|Full extension capability||21.1" D|
|LCD adjustability||Tilt: +90°/-30°
|Display rotation range||360°|
|Support||9.0 lbs to 18.7 lbs per arm|
|VESA compatibility||75mm and 100mm|
|Shipping dimensions||14'' W x 9'' H x 17'' D, 13 lbs|
- Which is better, the Horizon Dual Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors by UPLIFT Desk or the View?
The Horizon and the View are both great dual monitor arms! The Horizon is a sleek monitor arm that is great for heavier monitors. If you want a gray monitor arm with integrated cable management, then look no further than the Horizon. If you have lighter monitors, then you would need to go with the View. The View also offers two integrated USB ports in the base of the monitor arm.
- Should I use the Horizon Dual Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors by UPLIFT Desk or get two single monitor arms?
The Horizon Dual Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors by UPLIFT Desk works well for more people! However, you may want to consider two single monitor arms if your desk sits against a wall and you want to be able to push both monitors flat against the wall.
- Is the weight capacity for a single monitor or both monitors combined?
Each of your monitors can weigh between 9 - 18.7 lbs, which makes for a pretty heft carrying capacity!
- Does this only come with a clamp mount?
No, the Horizon Dual Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors by UPLIFT Desk includes both a clamp and a grommet mount! The clamp mount works with desks up to 1.7" thick and the grommet mount works with desks up to 2" thick. Your grommet hole should be between 0.4" - 3.14" in diameter.
- How will I know if my monitor is compatible?
If your monitors are within the weight range and have a VESA 100/75 mounting pattern, then they are compatible!
- My monitors don't stay in place when I move them, what should I do?
You will need to adjust the counterbalance weight to the weight of your monitors. If your monitors are sinking after you move them, then turn the Allen wrench towards the "+" sign. If your monitors are creeping up, then turn the Allen wrench towards the "-" sign. This video will show you exactly what to do.
- Do I have to keep my monitors in landscape mode or can I rotate them to portrait?
You can easily adjust your monitors from landscape to portrait view. You can even have one monitor in landscape view with the other in portrait view!
- What if my monitor is lighter than 9 pounds, will this still work?
If your monitor weighs less than 9 lbs, then it will not work with the Horizon Dual Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors by UPLIFT Desk. A monitor that is too light for the counterbalance mechanism will not stay in place where you want it to, instead the monitor will creep upwards.
- How is this different from other UPLIFT monitor arms?
This dual monitor arm features a large weight capacity and comes in silver or black. Check out our Monitor Arm Comparison Chart for a side-by-side comparison of all the monitor arms offered by UPLIFT Desk.
Receive your accessories even sooner! Just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production and ship your order the same day. If placed after 3 pm, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
Note: Expedited production is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in adding expedited shipping to your order, please contact us directly.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.