Elevate your double screen setup with the introduction of the UPLIFT View Dual Monitor Arm to your workstation.
Improve your working comfort and productivity with a desktop accessory that gives you effortless adjustment of monitor height, depth, and tilt, placing your screens at precisely the right levels for you. The View's simple pneumatic, fingertip adjustment means that it's easy to reposition them without knobs or screws.
Two USB 3.0 ports, located readily in the base of the View's arm, can be used to charge devices or connect accessories such as a keyboard and mouse to your computer.
A built-in cable management system and two different mounting options complete the functional features of dual monitor arm, getting you to your most comfortable working postures whether sitting or standing.
Working with a single monitor setup? Our UPLIFT View Monitor Arm can help you get to that working sweet spot.
Trying to decide which monitor arm by UPLIFT Desk is right for you? Check out our Monitor Arm Comparison Chart.
- Two USB 3.0 ports in the base are easily accessible for plugging in peripherals or charging devices
- Simple pneumatic design quickly adjusts the height, depth, and tilt of your monitor
- Integrated cable management keeps your workstation organized
- Large clamp mount attaches to desks up to 4.7" thick
- Stable bolt-through mount also included for added stability
- Compatible with 10" - 30" displays
- Holds monitors between 4.4 and 19.8 lbs
|Height adjustment range
(to center of VESA mount)
|4.75" - 15.5" H|
|Depth adjustment range||21" D|
|Weight capacity||4.4 - 19.8 lbs per arm|
|Supported monitor size||10" - 30"|
|Recommended maximum monitor size||27"|
|Display rotation range||360° display rotation range
270° pan range
|Monitor compatibility||VESA 75 mm & 100 mm|
|Unboxed weights||10 lbs with grommet mount
11.3 lbs with clamp
- What happens if my monitor is out of the weight range of this arm?
If your monitor is not within the specified weight range, the UPLIFT Desk Dual Monitor Arm counterbalance mechanism will not function properly. The counterbalance mechanism can only be adjusted to fit monitors that weight 4.4 - 19.8 lbs each.
- How do I adjust the counterbalance mechanism to fit my monitors?
Start out by watching this video. Then locate the Allen wrench that came with your UPLIFT Desk View Dual Monitor Arm, and adjust the counterbalance tension screw towards the lighter or heavier setting until your monitor stays in place when you move the arm. You will need to adjust each of the View Dual's arms separately.
- Will these arms support the View Laptop Mount?
The UPLIFT Desk View Dual Monitor Arm will certainly support the View Laptop Mount! You may place the mount on either or both of the arms.
- How does this attach to my desk?
The View Dual Arm comes with a bolt-through as well as clamp mount, so you can choose how it attaches to your desk.
- How do the UPLIFT Desk View's USB ports work?
The USB ports on the front of the monitor arm connect to your computer through two USB cables that run out the back of its base. By plugging these cables into your computer's USB ports, you activate the ports on the monitor arm, and can use them as though they were ports on your computer.
- How do the USB ports charge my stuff if this doesn't have a power cord?
In order to use the USB ports on your View monitor arm, you'll simply need to plug the cables from the back of your monitor arm into your computer or a USB outlet and that will provide the power needed to charge your devices.
- What is VESA compatible?
VESA is the mounting pattern on the back of your monitor that is compatible with the UPLIFT Desk View's mounting bracket. Your monitor needs to have the 100/75 configuration, meaning there are four holes that are 100mm or 75mm apart.
- Which setup is better, having a dual monitor arm or two single monitor arms?
The UPLIFT Desk View Dual Monitor arm works great for most people. However, if your monitors are larger than 27" each, then you would have more flexibility with two single monitor arms.
- How is this different from other UPLIFT monitor arms?
This dual monitor arm offers a larger weight capacity and USB connectivity. Check out our Monitor Arm Comparison Chart for a side-by-side comparison of all the monitor arms offered by UPLIFT Desk.
The UPLIFT View Dual Monitor Arm comes in black, white, and gray color options.
Looking to elevate your laptop display? The UPLIFT View Laptop Mount can be added to any UPLIFT View single or dual monitor arm and fits notebooks 10.1'' - 17.3''. It mounts directly to the VESA plate, converting the monitor arm to an adjustable laptop mount and allowing you to raise your laptop screen to a more ergonomic height. We recommend using an external keyboard and mouse when the laptop screen is elevated, to maintain proper ergonomic positioning of your arms while working.
Need a full sit-stand laptop solution? Check out our UPLIFT Adapt Mobile Laptop Standing Converter.
Get your accessories shipped to you quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your desk by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your desk is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was very interested in the dual monitor arm for holding my two 22-inch monitors. It was easy to mount the assembly to my desk top and then mount the monitors to the arms. I like the flexibility the arms provide in moving the monitors to another angle, especially if I am needing to share it with someone.
The downside to this system is that the arms are not able to hold the monitors solid enough to prevent them from bouncing. When I type with the keyboard on the keyboard tray, the monitors will bounce quite a bit.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.