Elevate and secure your laptop with the UPLIFT Laptop Mount for Monitor Arms and see what better ergonomics can do for your work style.
The large front lip on the sturdy metal frame keeps your laptop in place as you move it around with your monitor arm. A set of elastic straps provide extra security, ensuring that your computer won’t slip as it moves back and forth.
The VESA-compatible mounting plate attaches to your choice of monitor arm to get you working in a better position – upright, instead of hunched over your laptop.
Need a full sit-stand laptop solution? Check out our UPLIFT Adapt Mobile Laptop Standing Converter.
- Distinct front lip on steel frame, non-slip pads, and elastic straps secure most laptops in place
- Universal 75 mm and 100 mm VESA mounts attach to most monitor arms
- Attached rotating platform provides space for small item or mouse storage
- Large ventilation cutout offers improved airflow to prevent CPU overheating
|VESA compatibility||75 mm x 75 mm or 100 mm x 100 mm|
- How does the mount secure the laptop in place?
The laptop rests on the front lip of the platform and is secured by elastic Velcro straps.
- How does this attach to the monitor arm?
The UPLIFT Desk Laptop Mount has a standard VESA 100/75 mount and will attach to any monitor arm that is VESA compatible.
- Does this work with MacBooks?
The UPLIFT Desk Laptop Mount will work with most versions of MacBook. However, this stand does not work with the MacBook Air, or other super light laptops, which are too light to engage the cylinder on the UPLIFT Desk Monitor Arm.
- Will my laptop be secure but still easy to remove from the stand?
Yes, the elastic Velcro straps will secure your laptop in place but also make it super easy to remove your laptop when you need to work on the go.
- Does this come with the monitor arm?
It is an accessory mount for the UPLIFT Desk Monitor Arm. If you do not already own a monitor arm you will need to purchase one.
- Are the elastic straps that hold the laptop in place repositionable?
The elastic bands are not attached to the laptop tray. You can move the elastic straps so that they won't interfere with your laptop keyboard.
- Can the mouse tray be removed?
If you don't want to use your mouse tray, just tuck it under the laptop holder. It will be out of the way, but still accessible if you change your mind.
- What is the weight limit for the laptop holder?
The weight limit of the laptop holder will depend on the weight limit of the monitor arm that you are using. The weight limit of the standard UPLIFT Desk Monitor Arm is 17.5 lbs. The Laptop Mount itself weighs 4 lbs, so just make sure your laptop doesn't weigh more than 13.5 lbs.
This product comes standard with a 5-year warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.