This item is no longer available, but we have more choices in monitor arms Click here for Monitor Arms
Tired of hunching over to view your monitor screen all day? Add the UPLIFT View Monitor Arm to your desk and start working with better posture.
The UPLIFT View Monitor Arm delivers easy adjustments and boasts a generous weight capacity, getting you to that working sweet spot quickly. Internal gas spring adjustments make it easy to reposition your monitor with one hand, without having to loosen screws or knobs.
Two USB 3.0 ports conveniently located in the base can be used to connect peripherals like mice and USB drives to your computer, or to power devices while keeping them close and where you need them.
Rounding out the collection of features is an integrated cable management system that helps reduce wire clutter to keep your workstation looking clean.
Trying to decide which monitor arm by UPLIFT Desk is right for you? Check out our Monitor Arm Comparison Chart.
- Two USB 3.0 ports in the base allow you to quickly swap peripherals or charge devices
- Fingertip control allows you to easily adjust the height, depth, and tilt of your monitor
- Integrated cable management keeps your workstation clean and uncluttered
- Large clamp mount attaches to desks up to 4.7" thick
- Extra stable bolt-through mount also included for desks up to 2.75" thick
- Compatible with 10" - 30" displays
- Holds monitors between 4.4 and 19.8 lbs
|Height adjustment range
(to center of VESA mount)
|4.75" - 15.5" H|
|Depth adjustment range||21" D|
|Weight capacity||4.4 - 19.8 lbs|
|Supported monitor size||10" - 30"|
|Display rotation range||360° display rotation range
270° pan range
|Monitor compatibility||VESA 75 mm & 100 mm|
|Unboxed weight||5.4 lbs with grommet mount
5.9 lbs with clamp
|Shipping dimensions||12'' W x 5'' H x 17'' D, 9 lbs|
- What happens if my monitor is out of the weight range of this arm?
Your monitor must weigh between 4.4 - 19.8 lbs in order to be compatible with the UPLIFT Desk View Monitor Arm. Otherwise the monitor arm will not be able to counterbalance to the weight of your monitor.
- What do you mean by a VESA compatible monitor?
Most monitors have a standardized VESA mounting pattern that includes four holes positioned 75mm or 100mm apart. This standardized pattern is compatible with the UPLIFT Desk View's mounting bracket.
- How do the UPLIFT Desk View's USB ports work?
The USB ports in the base of the monitor arm connect to your computer through two USB cables that run out the back of the base. By plugging these cables into your computer's USB ports, you activate the ports on the monitor arm, and can use them as if they were ports on your computer.
- How do the USB ports charge my stuff if the monitor arm doesn't have a power cord?
Plugging the USB cables from the base of the monitor arm into your computer or a USB outlet, will provide them with the power needed to charge your mobile devices.
- Is this arm better than the original UPLIFT Desk Monitor Arm?
The UPLIFT Desk View is similar in function and newer, but I'm not sure if it's better. Both arms offer great features, so just choose which features suit you best. The UPLIFT Desk View is good if you have a CPU underneath your desk and want to have easy access to its USB ports. The original UPLIFT Desk Monitor Arm offers a slightly larger depth adjustment.
- What kind of connection is required on my computer to be compatible with the View monitor arm?
You just need a computer with a set of USB ports and a monitor with a VESA 100/75 mounting pattern. If your computer does not have USB ports, you can plug the View's USB cables directly into an outlet using a USB wall charger. However, this setup will only give you charging capabilities with no data transfer.
- What is a USB 3.0 port?
A USB 3.0 port is the latest USB port available. It offers faster data transfer and charging for your USB powered devices! USB ports are backwards compatible, so if your computer has a USB 2.0 port, this monitor arm will still work. However, you won't get the speed of the USB 3.0 port.
- My monitor keeps dropping after I reposition it, how do I keep it in place?
Take a look at our instructional video that shows how to adjust your monitor arm to the weight of your monitor. It sounds like your monitor is heavier than the current counterbalance setting so you will just need to adjust the tension screw on the View Monitor Arm towards the plus sign.
- How is this different from other UPLIFT monitor arms?
This monitor arm shines thanks to a larger weight capacity and USB connectivity. Check out our Monitor Arm Comparison Chart for a side-by-side comparison of all the monitor arms offered by UPLIFT Desk.
The UPLIFT View Monitor Arm comes in your choice of gray or white.
Looking to elevate your laptop display? The UPLIFT View Laptop Mount can be added to any UPLIFT View single or dual monitor arm and fits notebooks 10.1'' - 17.3''. It mounts directly to the VESA plate, converting the monitor arm to an adjustable laptop mount and allowing you to raise your laptop screen to a more ergonomic height. We recommend using an external keyboard and mouse when the laptop screen is elevated, to maintain proper ergonomic positioning of your arms while working.
Need a full sit-stand laptop solution? Check out our UPLIFT Adapt Mobile Laptop Standing Converter.
Receive your accessories even sooner! Just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production and ship your order the same day. If placed after 3 pm, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
Note: Expedited production is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in adding expedited shipping to your order, please contact us directly.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.