The UPLIFT View Laptop Mount gives you the ability to mount your laptop at a level more conducive to ergonomic functioning.
Give your laptop the secure home it needs starting with the UPLIFT View Laptop Mount, which attaches to any UPLIFT View monitor arm. The laptop mount allows you to elevate your laptop screen to more ergonomic viewing heights. This encourages a more relaxed posture while you work and relieves much of the neck and shoulder pain associated with laptop use.
Don't put up with less-than-ideal laptop positioning. An external keyboard and mouse is recommended for use when the laptop is raised.
Need a full sit-stand laptop solution? Check out our UPLIFT Adapt Mobile Laptop Standing Converter to keep you working.
- Fits notebooks 10.1" - 17.3"
- Attaches to any UPLIFT View monitor arm for full adjustment of your laptop's screen
- Adjusts quickly making it easy to insert and remove your notebook
|Supported laptop size||Best fits 10.1" - 17.3"|
|Monitor arm compatibility||UPLIFT View Arms only|
|Unboxed weight||2.2 lbs|
|Shipping dimensions||12'' W x 2'' H x 13'' D, 3 lbs|
- How does my laptop stay in place?
The UPLIFT Desk View Laptop Mount has two pegs and adjustable clamps on either side to securely hold your laptop in place.
- What size laptop will this hold?
The adjustable clamps on either side will fit any laptop that is between 10.1" - 17.3" wide.
- Does this work with MacBooks?
This will hold most MacBooks, however it will not hold the MacBook Air, which is too light to engage the cylinder of the arm.
- How do I type on my laptop while using this?
We do not recommend typing on your laptop while it is mounted in the UPLIFT Desk View Laptop Holder. This setup is ideal for someone who uses a peripheral keyboard with their laptop.
- What adjustments can I make when using this with the UPLIFT Desk View Monitor Arm?
You can enjoy all of the great adjustments offered by the UPLIFT Desk View Monitor Arm including height, depth, tilt, and pan.
- Are the side brackets moveable?
Yes, the bottom of the laptop mount is specifically designed to offer a wide variety of placement options for the adjustable side arms. That way you can reposition them to perfectly fit your laptop.
- Does this include the monitor arm?
No, an UPLIFT View single or dual monitor arm must be purchased separately as this only contains the laptop mount that fits onto the monitor arm.
- Will this laptop mount work on any monitor arm with a VESA 100/75 mount?
The View Laptop Mount is designed specifically for our UPLIFT Desk View monitor arms, and we cannot guarantee that this mount will work any other monitor arm.
The UPLIFT View Laptop Mount comes in black, gray, and white color options.
Receive your accessories even sooner! Just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production and ship your order the same day. If placed after 3 pm, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
Note: Expedited production is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in adding expedited shipping to your order, please contact us directly.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.