The UPLIFT Cottonwood Modern Artisan Desk has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit our sister site UPLIFTDesk.com and view the Adjustable Height Standing Desks page.
For workspaces that could use a major upgrade in the area of style and ergonomics, the UPLIFT Cottonwood Modern Artisan Desk is one breathtaking beauty that aims to enthuse.
This office beauty features 100-year-old cottonwood that is naturally sourced and cut to preserve its raw refinements like barkline edges, and is bookmatched for a desktop that can really take a breath away. It's finished with a clear waterproof finish, protecting it for years of tastefully inspiring work.
Pair the Cottonwood Modern Artisan Desk with our sturdiest C-frame base, which can support over 350 pounds of desktop gear through 25.75" of height adjustments for all of your sitting and standing transitions.
Quiet motors in each leg uplift your workstation for better ergonomics instantly, just find that working sweet spot where you're comfortable and productive at the same time with this one-of-a-kind artisan adjustable height desk.
And when you buy a solid wood desktop, you can feel good knowing that we'll plant five trees in U.S. National Forests through our partnership with the National Forest Foundation.
UPLIFT height adjustable desks meet or exceed all applicable section requirements of ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards, which means that your desk conforms to the safety and durability requirements set forth by BIFMA. Download our test results here.
- 25.75" of height adjustment
- One-of-a-kind, handcrafted desktop made of 100-year-old naturally fallen cottonwood
- Features a low-draw transformer that uses minimal electricity
- Width-adjustable telescoping design on the base crossbar provides stability and allows you to fit the base to both your desktop and work area
- Electric desk frame includes a control box with haul sensor that aligns the feet for speed
- Offset frame design gives a unique C-shape to the desk base, giving you more room underneath for your legs or mountable desk accessories
- Programmable memory keypad with digital LED readout allows 4 height presets as well as simple up/down control
- Desk is assembled in Austin, Texas, and parts are sourced both globally and within the USA
|Height range (not including desktop thickness)||24.5" - 50.25" H|
|Travel speed||1.5" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Sound Level||45 decibels during motion|
|Weight capacity||355 lbs|
|Desktop thickness||2" thick|
|Desktop dimensions||70" W x 24" D (depth varies due to barkline edge)|
|Base width||Adjustable from 42.25" - 70" W|
|Memory keypad||4 programmable memory presets with digital desk height readout*|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110 V
Output: 31 V
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Certified||Yes - completely meets all requirements of BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Test Sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2-5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 & 15.0.|
|Environmental certifications||ISO 14001, RoHS & CE compliant|
|Warranty||7-year warranty on the entire desk base, which includes the motor, frame, controller, switch, electronics and mechanisms. Optional extended warranty available when selecting desk options|
* Using the advanced 1-touch digital memory keypad is as simple as the push of a button. Four programmable buttons let you choose and set the best sitting and standing heights for you, even for multiple users. Or simply use the up/down buttons to get to that sit-to-stand sweet spot.