The post-meeting blues. It manifests itself in many ways: low energy, dwindling productivity, inspiration-sapping brainstorming sessions. Give your office the gift of movement at work with the UPLIFT Sit-Stand Conference Room and Ping-Pong Table.
This unique, one-of-a-kind adjustable height desk is as functional as it is beautiful. By giving your employees the freedom to sit and stand at meetings, they can participate in better ergonomics, switching up postures when needed, keeping fatigue at bay and giving you more energy for those impromptu ping pong tournaments.
It's time for more freedom in the office. This regulation-sized ping pong table is more than sturdy at 1.75" thick, and comes with a heavy-duty lifting capacity of 530 pounds. Supported by our 4-leg UPLIFT desk base for the utmost in desktop stability.
The walnut top features alluring details in the wood and on the edges. Over two feet of height adjustment lets your colleagues sit, stand, and experience the energy of advanced ergonomics with one major office upgrade.
Sustainably sourced and handcrafted to perfection by our expert woodworker, you can have the next level conference table of your dreams that really brings health benefits to the table. Bonus points go to you for finally having a way to settle office disagreements in a gamely fashion.
And when you buy a solid wood desktop, you can feel good knowing that we'll plant five trees in U.S. National Forests through our partnership with the National Forest Foundation.
UPLIFT height adjustable desks meet or exceed all applicable section requirements of ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards, which means that your desk conforms to the safety and durability requirements set forth by BIFMA. Download our test results here.
- Three-stage frame is height adjustable from 24.4" to 50.0” (without desktop thickness). Our Conference Room and Ping-Pong Table desktops are 1.75" thick. Our 3-stage columns offer 25.6" (650mm) of vertical travel
- 33% quicker to adjust than a two-stage frame
- Sit-to-stand desk frame allows you to go from sitting to standing with the push of a button
- Comes with 1.75" thick tabletop handcrafted out of sustainably-sourced walnut and maple wood
- Doubles as a regulation-sized ping pong table and includes ping pong net, paddles, and balls (style may vary from photo)
- Features LED memory control pad to save and adjust to preferred heights
- Low-draw power transformer requires minimal electricity when desk is in use
- Hall effect sensor in the frame senses resistance and reverses frame direction for safety
- Comes with an advanced 1-touch digital memory keypad that can save up to 4 user-defined heights
- Desk is assembled in Austin, Texas, and parts are sourced both globally and within the USA
|Height range||24.4" - 50.0” H (without desktop thickness)|
|Tabletop Size||108" wide by 60" deep (custom sizes available)|
|Travel speed||1.5" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||45 decibels during motion|
|Weight capacity||530 lbs (Not including desktop. Weight capacity assumes that weight is distributed evenly between the desk legs)|
|Memory Switch||4 programmable memory presets with digital desk height readout*|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 120 V
Output: 24 V
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Certified||Yes - completely meets all requirements of BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Test Sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2-5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 & 15.0.|
|Environmental certifications||ISO 14001, RoHS & CE compliant|
|Safety certifications||Lifting Column - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Control Box - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Power Cord - UL/CSA (Canada and U.S.)
|Warranty||7-year warranty on the entire desk base, which includes the motor, frame, controller, switch, electronics and mechanisms. Optional extended warranty available when selecting desk options|
|Shipping dimensions||This item must ship via freight carrier. Learn about freight shipping on our Freight Shipping 101 page.|
* Using the advanced 1-touch digital memory keypad is as simple as the push of a button. Four programmable buttons let you choose and set the best sitting and standing heights for you, even for multiple users. Or simply use the up/down buttons to get to that sit-to-stand sweet spot.
The UPLIFT Sit-Stand Conference Room and Ping Pong Table is available in Walnut with Maple accents. Think of it as a modern twist on the retro ping pong table, complete with genuine wood. Each top is 9 feet wide by 5 feet deep and 1.75'' thick for a stately, yet playful, addition to your office or conference room.
Frame Color & Style
The UPLIFT Height Adjustable Four-Leg Frame comes in three color choices: black, gray, white, and now metallic.
Finding the right height preferences for you at your new adjustable height desk can be revitalizing. Another benefit of using a standing desk is the ability to sit in a more ergo-friendly position for your body, ideally with your keyboard and mouse on your lap or within your Neutral Reach Zone. This is different for everyone, but UPLIFT's height range of 25.25'' - 50.75'' means that it will work for 99% of the population!
Not all electric standing desks are created equal. Where most of our competitors offer 2-stage frames standard or "extended range" 3-stage desks for a premium, we offer only the strongest, most reliable, quickest adjusting, and quietest in ergonomic adjustable height desk bases with our 3-stage UPLIFT Desk frame.
2-stage frame legs are made with just two parts, which limits the base's movement range. They are also slower to raise and lower - 33% slower to be exact. Our 3-stage frames come with three small spindles in each leg versus the standard two, letting you reach your sitting and standing preferences quicker, and giving you a better overall experience when working at your desk.
Since 2-stage frames have a narrower range of height adjustability, its lowest height setting does not reach a spot that places the keyboard tray at an ergonomically correct height for you. The frame's upper height is also reduced, meaning taller users may not find these 2-stage frames suitable for them. Desks with 2-stage frames also lack the ability to add a treadmill to your work setup later on, meaning your desk will have fewer options when adapting in the future. 3-stage frames allow you more freedom to adjust higher, lower, and add ergonomic accessories to your workstation.
2-stage frames come with a single motor that it relies on to adjust the desk's height. Our 3-stage frames boast powerful motors in each leg, which give you the stability you need to safely raise and lower your desktop for years of comfortable work. If you want a desk with lifting capacity to reliably support your desktop and all its gear, a 3-stage frame will deliver a higher weight limit than 2-stage frames. More susceptible to overloading and breaking, single motor and 2-stage frames simply do not offer the same strength when adjusting versus a 3-stage frame. Safety reverse sensing is not included on standard 2-stage frames, meaning that desk accidents are likely to happen if you raise or lower your desk with things in the way. For a safer desk, go with a 3-stage frame.
Factor in louder motors on 2-stage frames and you'll start to wonder if our competitors' desks allow you to get any work done at all.
Invest in a desk that delivers all of the ergonomic features you'd want in a workstation with UPLIFT Desk.
Advanced 1-Touch Keypad
The UPLIFT Sit-Stand Conference Room and Ping-Pong Table comes standard with an Advanced 1-Touch Keypad with 4 Memory Positions and Digital Height Display. Its digital readout allows you to make precision adjustments to get your frame to exactly the height you need, then auto-dims to save power. Once you find the perfect sitting and standing heights, four programmable memory presets allow you to save those and then return to them with just one touch of a button.
With a top drawer that locks and casters for added mobility, the 3-Drawer File Cabinet by UPLIFT Desk gives you the additional storage you need to clean up your workspace. The file cabinet is available in three color choices: black, white, and gray.
|File Cabinet Dimensions||15" W x 19.75" D x 24.5" H (with casters)|
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.