- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Anthro Elevate II Basic Sit-Stand Electric Lift Table
The Anthro Elevate II Basic Sit-Stand Electric Lift Table is a great way to access the health and energy level benefits of alternating between sitting and standing throughout the workday, with just the touch of a button! Featuring a sturdy, scratch-resistant laminate top with vinyl edge banding, 150 lbs of lift capacity, and a large cable tray running the width of the table to organize cords, your Anthro Elevate II electric height adjustable workstation can support all your equipment and still easily and quietly move up and down at 1.7" per second. Also available in a Plus model with a durable 3D thermoplastic membrane top, Anthro Elevate II Basic Sit-Stand Electric Lift Tables keep you moving during the day, increasing both energy and productivity.
Anthro has discontinued this item.
The Anthro Elevate II Plus Sit-Stand Electric Lift Table is a great replacement.
The Anthro Elevate II Basic Sit-Stand Electric Lift Table's strong electric legs can quickly and quietly lift 150 lbs of desktop equipment, and the desk's cable management tray organizes and protects your cables as you move the desk from sitting to standing height. Periodically changing your working position to standing increases blood flow, improves respiration and posture, and helps you burn more calories during the day. With a range of sizes and finishes to choose from, you can easily find an Anthro Elevate Lift Table to fit your home or office work space and immediately start improving your focus, as well as your health.
Features - Anthro Elevate II Basic Sit-Stand Electric Lift Table
- Quickly adjusts in height from 28" to 47" so you can comfortably and productively work sitting or standing
- Sturdy top is 1" thick, 45 lbs industrial-grade particle board with a high-pressure laminate and vinyl edge banding to match
- Worksurface available in two widths, two depths and two different colors to fit your space and needs
- Silver Satin powder-coated metal legs lift 150 lbs easily and quietly
- Front glides ensure stability while back "tilt and go" wheels allow the user to tilt the table and roll for easy mobility
- Features comprehensive cable management tray along the width of the table so cords waterfall off equipment along the back and are still organized and protected when the table is in motion
- Made in the USA
Anthro Elevate II Basic Sit-Stand Electric Lift Table Specifications
|Desk height||28" - 47" H|
|Weight capacity||150 lbs|
|Base||12-gauge steel with baked-on powder finish|
|Warranty||Lifetime against manufacturing defects on table, 5 years on legs and electrical system, no warranty on cords and plugs|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The quick and smooth electrical adjustment on the Anthro Elevate II Basic Sit-Stand Electric Lift Table makes going from sitting to standing at work a breeze, which has been shown in study after study to help fight the health issues related to sitting for eight hours a day. And the Basic Elevate II Table's rigid, high-pressure laminate worksurface with vinyl edge banding cushions edges from bumps, making it ideal for high traffic areas.