- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
ergoCentric Saffron Apt Ergonomic Chair
The ergoCentric Saffron Apt Ergonomic Chair offers a high quality of construction and comfort that is completely unexpected in this price range. Also surprising is the range of options offered that include different seat sizes and different height cylinders to fit almost any user. This is one of very few chairs that will fit the exceptionally petite individual (choose from small or extra small seat). Select the arms that best suit your purpose, then select from other comfort and style options to create a ergoCentric Saffron Apt Ergonomic Chair that is uniquely yours and that works as well in your home office as at work.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The ergoCentric Saffron Apt Ergonomic Chair can be equipped with stationary T-arms or trigger adjustable T-arms. We highly recommend the trigger adjustable T-arms.
Trigger Adjustable T-Arms
- Trigger height and width adjustable
- Solid 1/4" thick spring steel frame, epoxy powder coated black
- Arm height adjustable from 7 1/4" - 10 1/4" above seat pan
- Arm width adjustable 2" on each arm
- Polyurethane arm pads; 4" wide x 10.5" long
The ergoCentric Saffron Apt Ergonomic Chair is available with a standard, short or tall cylinder. We recommend the standard for most people, as its designed to accomodate the widest range of heights.
- Standard - 15'' - 20'' H
- Short - 14 1/2'' - 18'' H
- Tall - 16'' - 21 1/2'' H
The ergoCentric Saffron Apt Ergonomic Chair is available with a few choices in seat size. They are as follows:
- Small small - 17 1/2'' W x 15 1/2'' D
- Standard seat - 18 1/2'' W x 17'' D
- Large seat - 20'' W x 19'' D
The ergoCentric Saffron Apt Ergonomic Chair is available with your choice of seat foams. While the standard dual density is soft and supportive, for extra comfort we recommend upgrading to the memory foam or triple density foam.
Fabric - Grade 1
Fabric - Grade 2
Fabric - Grade 3
The ergoCentric Saffron Apt Ergonomic Chair is available with a variety of caster styles. For most applications, we suggest the standard dual wheel nylon casters, however, if you are unsure please give us a call at 1-800-531-3746.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The ergoCentric Saffron Apt Ergonomic Chair is a low-cost solution with a wide range of configurable options to fit most people comfortably. The construction quality on this chair is exceptional and includes standard double density foam and a glass-reinforced base with quality casters. Optional arms are both height and width adjustable. For those who have looked at some of our other highly configurable chairs and balked at the price, the ergoCentric Saffron Apt Ergonomic Chair is a sensible alternative.
Features - ergoCentric Saffron Apt Ergonomic Chair
- Fully upholstered chair back with dual curves provides exceptional lumbar support
- Pneumatic seat height control offers four ranges
- Dual wheel nylon carpet casters
- Available in your choice of arm style and seat size
- Limited lifetime warranty
ergoCentric Saffron Apt Ergonomic Chair Specifications
|Back dimensions||15 1/2'' W x 13 1/2'' H|
|Base||24'' glass-reinforced nylon base|
|Weight capacity||280 lbs|
|Boxed weight||33 lbs|
Need your ergoCentric Saffron Apt quicker? Order a QuickShip ergoCentric Saffron Apt Chair in Open House - Onyx fabric and your chair will ship out in just 1-2 business days! For fastest service, call us at 1-800-531-3746 to place your order over the phone!
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The ergoCentric Saffron Apt Ergonomic Chair is an economical ergonomic chair that can be configured to fit a variety of body types. However, the adjustment range for this chair is somewhat limited. The chair is only available with the simplistic "Apt" mechanism, which is great if you're looking for a user-friendly chair, but if you're looking for a chair that offers more advanced adjustment features, we recommend the ergoCentric geoCentric Task Chair.
September 28, 2015
I agree with Donald. The seat back is too low. It's better than my old office chair, in that I get more lower back support, but there is no support on my mid back, so I can't lean back and relax my back and shoulders. It's starting to get to me after a year of using it, and I'm probably going to have to get a different chair again (this time on my own dime, since my company already paid for this one). :(
Pros:Lower back support
Cons:No mid-back support
April 2, 2012
I had been searching for the right chair at the right price for a while. This chair is configurable to your needs which is great for the office setting I am in. It is very sturdy and looks nice. I really like the back support. I am thinking about getting the same chair for my home office. Very affordable.
ErgoCentric Saffron Apt Series Budget Ergonomic Chair
March 4, 2010
The chair is basically comfortable but the seat back is far too low. The higher seatback adds hundreds of dollars to the price. There should be a higher back on the basic chair.