- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Raynor Ergohuman Chair - Leather Chair with Headrest LE9ERG
The LE9ERG Raynor Ergohuman Chair with a high back and headrest by Raynor Eurotech is the all-leather version of one of our most popular ergonomic chairs, the ME7ERG mesh Ergohuman chair. The LE9ERG offers all the user-friendly features of the Raynor Ergohuman ME7ERG Chair, including the single-paddle-adjustment mechanism, coupled with the added support of contoured cushions covered in soft, luxurious black leather.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Free Ergonomic Webinar
This purchase includes a free half-hour Online Ergonomic Training Webinar with an ergonomic pro. This webinar will help you learn how best to use ergonomic tools and make the right choices for your workstation. Anyone interested in building an ideal workspace for their own unique needs should take advantage of this offer. The webinar will cover valuable ergonomic essentials such as:
- Understanding the biomechanics of sitting
- Setting up a workstation to maximize efficiency
- Adjusting a chair and desk to promote neutral posture
- Learning exercises to reduce stress and fatigue
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The Raynor Ergohuman LE9ERG Chair with a leather seat and back offers all the same features, adjustability and comfort of the ever popular ME7ERG Ergohuman Chair, except that instead of mesh, you get the additional support of padded, upholstered cushions covered with black leather. Why would you want the leather seat and back cushions over breathable mesh? Because a solid seat offers better support for those that sit in their chair more than five hours a day. Just as with all Ergohuman chairs, the LE9ERG provides constant back and lumbar support with flexible comfort zones, so there's no compromise in comfort. The Ergohuman LE9ERG features an adjustable headrest and pivoting armrests in addition to standard features you expect from a high-end ergonomic office chair.
Features - Raynor Ergohuman LE9ERG Chair
- The LE9ERG is available with a padded black leather seat, seat back and headrest
- Back, headrest & seat cushion adjust to fit an array of users
- Lumbar support provides long-term comfort
- Height adjustable, pivoting armrests accommodate numerous tasks
- Back angle adjustment with 3 position tilt-lock and tension control lets you set the force required to lean back, along with the option to lock the back in place
- Synchro-tilt mechanism automatically adjusts the seat tilt in relation to the back tilt
- Seat depth adjustment allows the seat to move forward or back to fit a user comfortably
Raynor Ergohuman LE9ERG Chair Specifications
|Overall dimensions||26" W x 27.5" D x 46 - 51" H|
|Seat height||19.3 - 24" H|
|Seat dimensions||19.5" W x 15.5 - 17.75" D|
|Back dimensions||21.25" W x 21.5 - 23.5" H|
|Weight limit||250 lbs|
|Box size||33" H x 21" W x 26" D|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Raynor Ergohuman Chairs feature a one-piece, highly adjustable arm design.
- Seat Height Raise or lower the seat to match your height
- Seat Depth Change the seat depth to match the length of your thighs
- Back Height Raise or lower the chair back to position the lumbar support in your lumbar curve
- Back Angle Adjust the back angle independently from the position of your seat
- Synchro-Tilt Movement Backrest reclines at a faster rate than the seat, opening your posture and promoting healthy movement
- Tilt Tension Increase or decrease the recline tension to match your body weight
- Chair Tilt Lock Allows you to lock your chair at a comfortable working angle
- Arm Height Adjust the chair arm height to match your natural elbow height
- Arm Elbow Pivot Arms pivot inward and outward from the elbow, giving better support for keyboarding tasks
- Lumbar Raise or flatten the curvature of your lumbar support
- Waterfall Seat Edge Contoured or flexible seat edge reduces pressure at the backs of the knees
- Adjustable Headrest Raise or lower the headrest to match your height. Some headrests may also feature depth adjustment
- Contoured Cushions Contoured cushions follow the natural curvature of your body helping to evenly disperse pressure and give full support
- Seat Height Raise or lower the seat to match your height
Ergohuman Chair Models
You should note that this chair is also available:
You can order the Raynor Ergohuman chair in one of more than 80 custom fabrics available from Raynor or send them your own fabric for a completely custom look. Read more about all the different Ergohuman models and upholstery options available on our Raynor Eurotech Ergohuman section page.
Ergohuman ME7ERG Clearance Specials
We offer ME7ERG chairs with open-box clearance pricing. For more information and availability, check out our Raynor Ergohuman ME7ERG Mesh Chair w/Headrest - Open Box Clearance listing.
How to adjust your chair - Raynor Ergohuman LE9ERG Chair
Watch Professor Ergo himself show you how to adjust your Ergohuman Chair for proper sitting posture.
Video Chair Review - Raynor Ergohuman LE9ERG Chair
Shannon Cruz reviews the Ergohuman LE9ERG Chair.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Here's an affordably priced high-end ergonomic chair that we recommend to people between 5' 3'' and 6'2''. Approximately ninety-five percent of the population falls within this range, so this is a great choice for many people who are experiencing minor to moderate pain or discomfort, along with those who are just looking for an office chair upgrade. The Raynor Ergohuman offers good support at a good price, comes with a great lifetime warranty, and fits many body types. No wonder it's such a crowd pleaser.
Los Angeles, CA
I would recommend this item to a friend.
ErgoHuman and this Chair absolutely ROCK!! Seriously!!
August 21, 2015
Not only is this ErgoHuman chair (All Leather High Back Chair w/ Headrest) a perfect fit for my bad back (3 herniated disks, 1 badly ruptured and surgically repaired with numerous nerve damage complications), but it turns out it's also a fantastic investment! It comes with a Lifetime Guarantee, which I can vouch for 100%!! I bought this chair back in 2008, and I'm about 270-lbs (give or take). I have been using this chair regularly for almost 8 years in my home office / editing bay. I also drag it into my living room anytime I need to work on my home theater setup. So this wonderful chair gets a lot of regular use from a relatively big guy. And gentleness is not exactly one of my better traits. Point being, it took nearly 8 years but the wheels have finally started giving up. 2 of them recently broke, so I called ErgoHuman to find out how much the replacement wheels would cost me. Much to my surprise they were happy to ship me all 5 new wheel assemblies ...for FREE! And as incredible as that is, the moment that really blew my mind was that a human being who was an absolute pleasure to speak with answered the phone when I called. Well, there was an initial prompt to select 1 for Sales and Support. But after pushing the 1 on my phone, a human being answered almost immediately! I mean wow, that's pretty rare nowadays, right? So I'm spending the rest of this week introducing myself to people to rave about ErgoHuman! ...because they ROCK!! Seriously!!
February 24, 2013
As a software developer in a production environment, I spend long hours sitting at my computer, day and night. Nagging low back pain and sciatica had become just a part of my life. My Dr. suggested my chair may be part of my problem, so the hunt was on. I settled on the Ergohuman and the difference has been amazing! Pretty much no pain anymore, no matter how long the hours. I absolutely recommend this chair.
comfort for long hours of the day
January 25, 2013
After getting the chair adjusted to the right place, this is by far the most comfortable office chair I have sat in. At first I thought maybe it was too stiff or too straight up. But, once it's all configured to your body, you can't go wrong. The only thing I would change is the stiffness on the recline.
In a word...Wow!
September 11, 2010
This is a GREAT chair. After a round of physical therapy for my shoulder & upper back, I conceded that my office chair was likely to blame. I had a big, leather Lane which is a beautiful chair, but it didn't fit me one bit. After researching chairs online for hours, I decided on the Raynor Ergohuman. The adjustability of this chair is just what I was looking for. It's also very solid and appears well made. As a plus, I got a free webinar with my purchase for an ergonomic training seminar. I highly recommend that--it was very informative. All-in-all, I'm very pleased with this chair. No more shoulder or neck pain, even on the days that I spend 8 hours in this chair. Once I got everything adjusted so it was just right, I haven't had to do any more tweaking. It's a definite 5-stars in my book!
May 25, 2010
Worth every penny. I suffer chronic lower back pain and my Aeron no longer cuts the mustard. I sit for hours pain-free in the Raynor -- it is the most comfortable office chair I have ever used. And in full recline position, it's like relaxing in a dentist's chair!