- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Goldtouch Ergonomic Mouse
The Goldtouch Ergonomic Mouse is back to treat and prevent repetitive stress injury caused by traditional computer mice. The mouse alleviates discomfort and muscle fatigue caused by wrist pronation. The design of the Goldtouch mouse includes an oversized, concave thumb area and naturally sloping buttons to conform to the hand and create a relaxed position for the wrist and fingers. Please note: this mouse does not include a bluetooth adapter.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Goldtouch Ergonomic Mouse is available in the following models:
- KOV-GTM-R: Right-handed mouse with cord
- KOV-GTM-L: Left-handed mouse with cord
- KOV-GTM-B: Wireless Bluetooth-compatible mouse
Bluetooth Adapter Option
If your computer is not Bluetooth equipped and you are ordering the wireless Goldtouch Mouse [KOV-GTM-B], you will need to add the Bluetooth Adapter option.
The Human Solution is bringing the popular Goldtouch Ergonomic Mouse back to its product line to help users prevent repetitive stress injuries and treat them as well. The body of the mouse supports a neutral wrist angle of 20° - 30°. Its long buttons with low click force allow users with different sized hands to comfortably use the same mouse and to minimize the pressure needed to click the buttons. These specially contoured ergonomic optical mice decrease hand fatigue and discomfort for users.
Goldtouch Ergonomic Mouse Features
- Supports a 20° - 30° neutral wrist angle
- Alleviates discomfort and fatigue from wrist pronation
- Allows users to find comfortable hand positioning, placing the thumb in an oversize concave area
- Slopes gently downward and outward to fit the natural contour of the fingers
- Minimizes click force with oversize low-force buttons
- Includes 2 AAA batteries (bluetooth model only)
|Height||52 mm at thumb
30 mm at small finger
|Optical resolution||1000 DPI|
Download more information
Video Review - Goldtouch Ergonomic Mouse
Check out our video review of the Goldtouch Ergonomic Mouse below.
Goldtouch Ergo Mouse - Left Handed
January 3, 2013
I am right handed but use a left handed mouse to save my arthritic right hand from extra stress. (I also cannot use a mouse like the Roller Mouse or joystick where thumb action is required.) I've tried several types and this is the one I like the best. It's a very natural fit for my hand - I wear a size M to L women's glove. I have the same mouse at work and home and that helps me use it more effectively. It only requires a light touch. It does take a while to get used to any mouse, but after a week or so it was totally natural.
Gold Touch Egronomic Mouse
January 21, 2012
I am left handed and like the mouse. I am not petite but I do not have large hands either. It fits fine. Sometimes I find myself bearing down a little heavy but it is out of habit and is not necessary.
January 17, 2012
(edit by THS"sorry Lisa, we couldn't find your other review"): Sadness sums up my feelings about this mouse. I bought the rather expensive Bluetooth version of the Goldtouch ergonomic mouse and was super pumped while I waited for it to arrive. I have been combing the interwebs looking for a wireless mouse (so I can change up my arm position and reduce shoulder strain), with a good angle and palm support (to reduce my wrist swelling), and with low click force buttons (to help with the muscle spasm in my forearm). The Goldtouch mouse sounded perfect! Alas, it was not. This is one HUGE mouse you guys. Admittedly I have small hands. My hands are 6 1/2 inches long from my wrist to my middle fingertip and are 3 inches wide (excluding my thumb). Goldtouch made much of how the version 2 mouse fit a variety of hand sizes, but let me tell you, it does not. The angle and the click force are both nice enough. I like being able to click with my whole finger instead of just my fingertip. It's the scroll wheel that's the problem. I can't reach it. My fingertips end a quarter to a half inch away from it when I rest my hand on the mouse, which means I have to pick up my hand and contort my fingers to scroll. Misery! I might as well keep using my Apple magic trackpad since I no longer have any hand support or proper angling. To make matters worse, even if my hand were large enough for this mouse, I probably still wouldn't like the scroll wheel. It's tiny and not very precise, which means it requires fine motor skills. That's a dealbreaker for those of us with RSI I'm afraid. My search for a comfortable mouse continues!