- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Goldtouch Go!2 Mobile Keyboard GTP-0044
The Goldtouch Go!2 Mobile Keyboard (GTP-0044) is a slim, lightweight and travel friendly solution for those seeking the benefits of an ergonomic keyboard to fit their on-the-go lifestyle. With both splitting and tenting capabilities, this keyboard's versatility is matched by its functionality. Compatible with both Mac and PC, this mobile ergonomic keyboard and be used on top of your laptop keyboard or separately. The Goldtouch Go!2 Mobile Keyboard (GTP-0044) can fold in half to go places no other keyboard has gone before.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Goldtouch Go! Travel Notebook Stand is designed to support your laptop while you work, relieving unnecessary strain on your back, neck or arms. It can pop up quickly whenever you need it, or it can be stored away in a small case for travel. The stand features a strong but light aluminum construction with a Neoprene storage case that can also be used as a mousing surface. It accommodates laptops up to 17'', and when stored away, measures 7.5'' x 10'' in the case.
The right-handed Goldtouch Ergonomic Mouse is offered for $15.00 with this keyboard bundle (regularly $59.00). The popular Goldtouch Ergonomic Mouse treats and prevents repetitive stress injuries caused by traditional mice by decreasing hand fatigue and discomfort for users with its unique, contoured shape. The body of the mouse supports a neutral wrist angle of 20° - 30° as shown in the image below. The Goldtouch Mouse design also offers longer buttons with a low click force, allowing users with different sized hands to comfortably use the same mouse while minimizing the pressure needed to click the buttons. You may also choose the left handed version for a discounted price of $39.00.
Free Ergonomic Mouse Pad
This Humanscale Ergonomic Mouse Pad provides both a smooth, soft mousing surface and puts a great ergonomic workstation reference right at your fingertips. Purchase the Goldtouch Go!2 Mobile Keyboard GTP-0044 and receive an ergonomic mouse pad, absolutely free!
The Goldtouch Go!2 Mobile Keyboard (GTP-0044) offers some truly innovative and unique design features. The Go!2 incorporates all the great features of the Goldtouch product line of ergonomic keyboards, like the ability to separate and tent and adjust up to 30° along the horizontal and vertical planes. Utilizing a scissor-switch key system, The Go!2 allows users to type with quiet keystrokes and tactile feedback.
The Go!2 is fully adjustable, allowing users the freedom to find their ''perfect fit'' typing position. What sets it apart is its portability and the ability to actually fold in half for easy storage. Take the Goldtouch Go!2 Mobile Keyboard (GTP-0044) with you to the coffee shop or the airport, on the bus or train, anywhere! Wherever you can go, now your ergonomic keyboard can go too.
A limited number of open box models are available. Call or chat to inquire about price and availability.
Goldtouch Go!2 Mobile Keyboard Features
- Folds in half for easy and quick storage. Thin and lightweight, weighing less than 1 lb
- The two halves separate up to 3 1/2", and the center of the keyboard raises up to 3 1/2" - splaying and tenting a keyboard is shown to decrease pressure in the wrists while typing
- Extra soft key touch - low activation force and a full key travel distance makes for comfortable keying and reduces the risks of pain that come from "bottoming out" while keying
- Function keys are marked for both PC and Mac, and the Mac markings are in a different color for easy identification
- Attractive low profile design in striking black color
Goldtouch Go!2 Mobile Keyboard Technical Specifications
|Activation key force||39g - 42g average|
|Travel distance||3.2mm, +/- .5mm|
|Weight||1 lb, 1 oz|
|Dimensions||13.5" W x 5.9" D x 0.9" H
(at highest point)
|Compatibility||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
Mac OS X 10.4 and above
Download more information
Video Review - Goldtouch Go!2 Mobile Keyboard - GTP-0044
Check out our video review of the Goldtouch Go!2 Mobile Keyboard below.
How to Fold & Unfold - Goldtouch Go!2 Mobile Keyboard - GTP-0044
Check out how to fold and unfold your Goldtouch Go!2 Mobile Keyboard for easy portability.
Customize Your Office - Goldtouch Go!2 Mobile Keyboard - GTP-0044
Check out the video review of the Goldtouch products in action!
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Repetitive Strain injuries (RSI's) are our nation's most common and expensive health problem, costing companies more than $20 billion a year in workers compensation. One of the problems businesses being so mobile these days is that the proper equipment is not available outside of the office setting. The Goldtouch Go!2 Mobile Keyboard (GTP-0044) allows the user to apply the principals of ergonomics anywhere they go, promoting proper hand placement and typing positions that counteract the possibility of RSI's.
Good Compact Ergonomic Keyboard!
July 7, 2014
Being used to a full-sized ergonomic keyboard at an office desk, I found that the change to working mostly from a laptop created a challenge to proper posture. A full size external keyboard defeated the size advantage of a laptop. Found the Goldtouch Go!2 Mobile Keyboard in an online search. It's everything it said it was: lightweight, portable, ergonomically configurable. It has a sturdy, although lightweight, construction and is easily adjustable. Even in MAC mode, there is not total consistency with the option and command keys but then it also has a forward delete ability that the MAC does not have. Overall, a great choice even in the office.
love this keyboard
May 12, 2014
Took me a couple weeks to get used to layout of keys, but it is such a comfortable keyboard for me to use now. When I tried to use a standard keyboard to make a comparison, my wrists felt kinked and definitely not in an ergonomic position. I will never go back to my old keyboard. This keyboard just feels right and I feel relaxed and safe from carpal tunnel problems. I also like the fact that it's so lightweight, the low profile keys, and the ability to tent the keyboard to my comfort level as well.
Goldtouch Go Travel Keyboard
March 12, 2013
An excellent keyboard that's both portable and ergonomic.
February 7, 2013
I'm an IT consultant and am constantly typing on a laptop which led to a persistent golf-ball-sized tension in my forearm. This keyboard made that nagging discomfort evaporate completely. More importantly, it's a MUCH better keyboard than my laptop's chicklet keyboard. An excellent product for anyone who types a lot. It's so good I'm considering getting another just in case!
What I was looking for
January 18, 2013
As a person who suffers from tendinitis, I have to use an Ergo keyboard. Last year I bought a 10.1 inch netbook and was really happy with it. I thought that the keyboard would be small enough that I would be able to write for at least two hours on it, without pain being an issue. I was wrong about that. I have an ergo keyboard for my desk top computer, but I didn't know they made ones for laptops. I was going to buy a cheap ergo, take it with me to the coffee shop, and plug it in. Then I saw the Goldtouch Go! Travel Keyboard. It fit on top of your laptops' keyboard! I thought that was a real novel idea. A little skeptical, but more than willing to give it a shot, I purchased one for Cyber Monday. I wasn't too sure about it when it did come in, but I played around with it and low and behold it DOES fit on top of my little netbook's keyboard! It sits atop it very solid. No rocking, no shifting. I love the key touch, so light but not so jittery that you can accidentally hit keys. I like the feel of the keys when they strike. It's not hard or "clicky", but you are assured that you have hit the right key. I DO wish that it did have pre-determined angles. Every time I use it, I have to adjust it until it's just right for me. But maybe that's why it's not like that. that's just a little gripe. I loose time writing when I have to constantly readjust my keyboard. My keyboard has an "extra" dot on the i key. I dunno if they put it there on purpose or if it's a flaw. Either way I can live with it although if it's an easy "pop the key off and replace it" fix, I'd be interested. Other than that, I am happy I bought this keyboard! I got a deal on it, and an extra discount because of Cyber Monday. When my desk top's ergo goes out I may have to look at a Goldtouch as a replacement!